PN-G's Brevell has stepped down

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1413544" timestamp="1371333032"]
[quote author=DTH link=topic=112342.msg1413505#msg1413505 date=1371272456]
Scott Carter from Sweeny will be the man. He was just reassigned over there. Probably trying to get out of the district.
[/quote]

He has a pretty good résumé.  300+ wins and 2 State Titles in Louisiana.  PNG has some talent coming up and should be the favorites to win district next year.
[/quote]

400+ wins

[quote name="DTH" post="1413505" timestamp="1371272456"]
Scott Carter from Sweeny will be the man. He was just reassigned over there. Probably trying to get out of the district.
[/quote]

According to the Beaumont Enterprise... Scott Carter isn't in the mix. 

[b]"The position is now closed with three local coaches, Vidor coach Kyle Green, Kirbyville's Jeffery Bennett and Jason Keeney of Hamshire-Fannett, applying".[/b]    :-\

That's not how I took that statement. From reading the story, I take it as 19 have applied, and from those applicants, there are 3 local coaches. It also went on to explain Scott Carter has ties to the area. I'm looking forward to finding out who our new coach will be! From a story last week, we should find out soon!

[quote name="png1977" post="1414494" timestamp="1371647106"]
That's not how I took that statement. From reading the story, I take it as 19 have applied, and from those applicants, there are 3 local coaches. It also went on to explain Scott Carter has ties to the area. I'm looking forward to finding out who our new coach will be! From a story last week, we should find out soon!
[/quote]

Good point.  You are correct.  I suppose they were just noting the three "local" coaches. 
Looking forward to the official announcement and another good year for PN-G baseball.

[quote name="IronMike" post="1414446" timestamp="1371610633"]
Looks like some people didn't know Green as well as they thought! If my son was a pitcher at PNG, he would be my #1 guy. He is a hell of a pitching coach!
[/quote]Well, good thing your son ISN'T a pitcher at PNG and there are smarter people in place than you  to make those decisions!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1414595" timestamp="1371664041"]
From reports I've seen this morning, Coach Carter will be the new coach subject to board approval.

With one the best pitching staff's in the area returning, the Indians should make another nice run in the playoffs.
[/quote]
That is great. I wish them the best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder