21 3-A, where do you stand

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1396916" timestamp="1366671047"]
How many games wilk HJ go in reverse!
[/quote] H-J's season hinges on pre-district. If they can win games and gain confidence it could carry over, [b]but[/b] if they lose games early.............................................

......................................I'll leave it at that.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1397051" timestamp="1366688551"]
Hawks +17 against Silsbee...  Easy money $$$$$$
[/quote]
Drug test!!!!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1397197" timestamp="1366737518"]
[quote author=TammyEdelmon link=topic=111338.msg1397051#msg1397051 date=1366688551]
[/quote]

Did someone say money and Silsbee/H-J football game?

[size=48pt][b]HEY AGGIESAREWE, YA' GOT ONE!!!!
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest BigCountry66
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1397051" timestamp="1366688551"]
[/quote]

Hawks +17???

Are you saying that HJ is getting 17 points in this game, as in 17 point underdogs?

[quote name="BigCountry66" post="1397278" timestamp="1366745791"]
[quote author=TammyEdelmon link=topic=111338.msg1397051#msg1397051 date=1366688551]
[/quote]

Hawks +17???

Are you saying that HJ is getting 17 points in this game, as in 17 point underdogs?
[/quote]

Frankly, I think AAW would take either one.

I honestly feel HJ has a great chance to beat Silsbee as well as anyone else in our district this year.
I'm a gambler so I gave HJ 17 points because of the No-Talent some people on this forum say we have.
If these people truly believe  Silsbee is going to demolish HJ  then whats 17 points to them??? Its just a couple TD's and a FG.

Are we really wasting time on this? I haven't posted in months (hey everyone, how yall doing????) and come online and have to read about this team?'
How many games will HJ win? Ok lets break it down like this........or lets move on to the fact it won't be enough to get into the playoffs. I loved the line "if the hawks win the preseason then it could bleed over to.." Bleed over to what? West Orange only winning by 40? Silsbee winning by the same margin as well? Come on guys, head to the basketball forum, you do so much better there.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Gabe" post="1397301" timestamp="1366747860"]
Are we really wasting time on this? I haven't posted in months (hey everyone, how yall doing????) and come online and have to read about this team?'
How many games will HJ win? Ok lets break it down like this........or lets move on to the fact it won't be enough to get into the playoffs. I loved the line "if the hawks win the preseason then it could bleed over to.." Bleed over to what? West Orange only winning by 40? Silsbee winning by the same margin as well? [b]Come on guys, head to the basketball forum, you do so much better there[/b].
[/quote]Classic ;D

[quote name="Gabe" post="1397301" timestamp="1366747860"]
How many games will HJ win? Ok lets break it down like this........or lets move on to the fact it won't be enough to get into the playoffs. I loved the line "if the hawks win the preseason then it could bleed over to.." Bleed over to what? West Orange only winning by 40? Silsbee winning by the same margin as well? Come on guys, head to the basketball forum, you do so much better there.
[/quote]

Yes you are, we aint going away...WOS was only up 14 at halftime and we decided to keep throwing the ball... This will not be the case this year ladies.  You cant stop the clock and throw to the same recievers every play and not expect for WOS and Sisbee to take 2 or 3 picks to the house... I have and will continue to say coaching and philosophy (AD not assistants)have hindered HJ, and with Coach Dubois now at the helm, we will not be that team this year...Looks like HJ will bring blitzes from everywhere and mis-direction out the yazoo, stuff we have not done with Martel running the show.... You guys keep talking that trash, we welcome it... Mark my words, write it down, HJ will hang with anyone and everyone..... Bring it!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1397348" timestamp="1366756616"]
[quote author=Gabe link=topic=111338.msg1397301#msg1397301 date=1366747860]
[/quote]

Yes you are, we aint going away...WOS was only up 14 at halftime and we decided to keep throwing the ball... This will not be the case this year ladies.  You cant stop the clock and throw to the same recievers every play and not expect for WOS and Sisbee to take 2 or 3 picks to the house... I have and will continue to say coaching and philosophy (AD not assistants)have hindered HJ, and with Coach Dubois now at the helm, we will not be that team this year...Looks like HJ will bring blitzes from everywhere and mis-direction out the yazoo, stuff we have not done with Martel running the show.... You guys keep talking that trash, we welcome it... [b]Mark my words, write it down, HJ will hang with anyone and everyone..... Bring it[/b]!!!
[/quote]Hang with anyone??? Are you freaking serious???
Your HJ grandiose dreams will quickly turn to nightmares when Silsbee and WOS donkey stomp your Hawks.

It is OK to dream, but that is all it is, a dream.