Top 30 Player Ranking

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey BMT he asked for input and it looks like he's getting it....i havent heard anyone ragging, just commenting..

and those 2 WH boys belong on this list without a dout and higher than they started....  i do agree with what you said earlier about this being strictly opinion...

there is no way any of us who are posting could give a truly accurate list  :-\

Guest tigersvoice

Once again; how 'bout some love for Silsbee?  There are 3 Kountze, 3 Kelly, 3 Ozen, 3 WO-S, 2 HJ and

2 PN-G and of course others.  Not a single Silsbee player - kind of a testimony for the "TEAM" concept isn't it?

Guest allsportsfan

what about matt andrews and paul sims from warren they both score double digets evry game  >:(

I have seen Warren play. They are good, but not as good as most on the list. Double digits is not enough. Most of these top thirty are very good and complete players.

A lot of good talent out there in setx this year.

Any local top 30 player poll that does not include a single Silsbee player on the list, is quite simply a bogus poll.

Terrance Jones and Shannon Robinson should be on this list at the very least. A couple of other Tigers could be on the list as well.

But, it's just one man's opinion poll. I would rather see the Tigers ranked in the state team polls.

I agree double digit scoring means absolutely nothing picking a top 30, not sure who deserves to be there.There are no bad players on this list but it's impossible to pick the 30 best in southeast Texas.FYI not sure about Andrews but Sims is also in double digits in rebounds and assist,has hit over 40 3 pointers so far this season and is shooting almost 90% from the free throw line.May not be a top 30 but that ain't to shabby.Andrews is a very good rebounder and shooter and both are juniors.Both are very team oriented players and will get nothing but better.List looks good to me.

This list needs to be renamed the Most Popular 30 Player Ranking.  16 of the 30 players from 6 schools?  Some of these teams with 2 and 3 kids in the top 30 while omitting a couple of players from Westbrook, you are kidding yourselves. 

Most of this list is correct - most of the top talents in the area are represented - through all classes.  But failure to identify Antoine and Malone from Westbrook is omitting part of the SE Texas talent pool.  These two guys played big when I saw them beat Central and Ozen earlier in the basketball season. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder