It is Master's Week

I'm going one day.  I have friends that have been and they it's one of the finest places on Earth.  Maybe thats why its the most expensive tickets in sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/masters-tickets-most-expensive-sports-161349161--golf.html

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1393409" timestamp="1365683401"]
I have been twice, '93 and '99, for Wed., Thurs. and Friday rounds. Never been there for the weekend though.

My first time I was simply amazed at the elevation changes throughout the course. TV does not do that aspect any justice.
[/quote]
Tt is the main comment I hear from friends that have been AAW.......you cannot believe the elevation changes because you cannot see it on TV.

I am pulling for Phil and Furyk this year but my underdog pick is Westwood.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1393427" timestamp="1365688570"]
It kinda sucks that they don't show they whole 1st two rounds on TV.  I'm sure some channel would love to show it until CBS picks its up at 2.  Now it's pouring rain at my house and I don't have anything to watch.  :-[
[/quote]

ESPN will be showing first two rounds, not CBS.

Go to Masters.com, you can start watching at 9:45 am. They broadcast live at Amen Corner starting at 9:45am.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1393822" timestamp="1365806192"]
Tiger just got hosed on the par 5.  He hit the flag and the ball went back 20 yards into the water.  If the ball is 6 inches either way he has a 2 foot birdie putt.
[/quote]

Lots of people called in questioning Tiger's drop on 15 saying it was illegal.  The Golf Channel seemed to agree with them and said the Masters is reviewing it.  Tiger may get DQ'd for signing an incorrect scorecard. 

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1393409" timestamp="1365683401"]
I have been twice, '93 and '99, for Wed., Thurs. and Friday rounds. Never been there for the weekend though.

My first time I was simply amazed at the elevation changes throughout the course. TV does not do that aspect any justice.
[/quote]

How did you go about getting tickets?

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1394100" timestamp="1365861059"]
Tiger given a 2 shot penalty for signing an incorrect scorecard.  You have to wonder if it was anyone else if they wouldn't have been DQ'd.  [b]Tiger is bigger than the game and the officials know it.[/b]
[/quote]
I agree with the first part but the second not so much. He may be the biggest name in the game currently but the game will go on without him.

As for tickets aries, goldentickets.com sells them at a premium (monday practice round this year was $403 per ticket). I went on the masters.com site and signed up for their drawing for next years tickets.

[quote name="aries456" post="1394388" timestamp="1365988569"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=110923.msg1393409#msg1393409 date=1365683401]

[/quote]

How did you go about getting tickets?
[/quote]

I was fortunate enough to have someone include me and my wife in their company tickets. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder