Beaumont Enterprise Super Gold Team

OK Blue Dove, I was wrong. I looked at that particular thread and you were involved in the thread but you were not the one to say he refused to come out of the game. To think I have been holding a grudge for 5 yrs over this, but I am not letting you off of the hook that easily. You said that he can't create his own shot, he cant drive to the basket etc. That part is not true. ;)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392774" timestamp="1365530935"]
OK Blue Dove, I was wrong. I looked at that particular thread and you were involved in the thread but you were not the one to say he refused to come out of the game. To think I have been holding a grudge for 5 yrs over this, but I am not letting you off of the hook that easily. You said that he can't create his own shot, he cant drive to the basket etc. That part is not true. ;)
[/quote] No problem BOG. You still cool with me.

I'm so glad to see adults handling disagreements properly. Apologies flying around like basketballs @ Rutgers Lol. Good job. But please don't stop the debates, I love a good back & forth as long as it doesn't get personal. Again, I pray the posts helps someone. We were created to Praise God & help each other. God Bless.

Mighty Bumblebees

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392817" timestamp="1365539584"]
Today will be my last day on the thread. I just dont know when to shut up so I am going to retire when it pertains to debating. I wish you all well. ;)
[/quote] Actually I enjoy your honesty and your comical timing. You've said this before  :D But I do wish you would stick around, Big OL' Girl

Plus the question has not been answered. Who would Bosha replace out of the picks? You can't just decide on points per game. Every player plays in a different system. What did Michael Jordan avg. in college? I never though that kid (Jordan) could play like he did once he left Dean Smith.

In my opinion Zjori shouldve made 1st team hands down. Paige made the team, but Zjori made all- State. That doesnt make any sense. Hell he shouldve been the MVP. ( I am a little biased).  LOL....Who do you think he should replace? I am glad you noticed my comedic timing. I work hard on that aspect of my debates.

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392850" timestamp="1365543954"]
In my opinion Zjori shouldve made 1st team hands down. Paige made the team, but Zjori made all- State. That doesnt make any sense. Hell he shouldve been the MVP. ( I am a little biased).  LOL....Who do you think he should replace? I am glad you noticed my comedic timing. I work hard on that aspect of my debates.
[/quote]
Yet the question remains STILL unanswered....WHO SHOULD HE REPLACE ON THE 1ST TEAM? ::)

Whitney Houston said it best....

If I should stay, I would only be in the way....
So I must go, you all know that I am not what you need.
But I will always love you (guys),  will always love you (guys)
Bitter sweet memories is all that I am taking with me, etc, etc, etc... LOL

Farewell my friends!!!!!

I am basing it on the fact that he is better overall than the other players, not just point production. Stop making up an excuse to keep me posting. I just turned everything in and I am getting out like Dick Vitale said. Farewell my friends :'(

Okay this is really it. I just read through the thread and I realized that I totally overreacted. You guys were telling me to forget about what didnt occur and focus on the future. ( Zjori doesnt care at all). I have a tendency to overreact and it is very frustrating that I failed again. I do have people praying for the spirit of rebellion to leave me. Like Brittney Spears said "oops I did it again." SMH.  :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83