*Bridge City at West Orange-Stark Broadcast & Updates*/Bridge City wins 9-4

I feel that WOS could beat OF HJ HF Buna, As long as he pitched and don't feel that it would be an upset. But I just don't see them beating BC or Silsbee no matter who is pitching. and im not saying WOS is not good . Im saying BC and Silsbee are very good . That's why both are ranked in the top 25 in state. good luck to yall and hope you get to the playoffs it will be fun.

Coach Landry gets more out of his team then most coaches in the district and he has less to work with. This is not the WOS of old and never will be.  That being said, was not impressed with Bridge City at all. If BC is the best 21-3A has to offer then it will be a short post season. 

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1390338" timestamp="1364767124"]
Also the BC players had this arrogance about them that was embarrassing. Times have changed I guess and so has coaching.
[/quote]

Please enlighten us Riding Solo, what was so arrogant about the BC players and their actions? As far as BC having a short post season, please share with us your reasons for the comment or are you just bent of shape at the loss? I'd really like to hear it, I'm sure it will be a "fact filled" explanation from an "incredibly knowledgable" source like yourself. Please share with the crowd........we are all waiting for you to enlighten us. 8)

Rake1

[quote name="Rake1" post="1390345" timestamp="1364770103"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=110647.msg1390338#msg1390338 date=1364767124]
Also the BC players had this arrogance about them that was embarrassing. Times have changed I guess and so has coaching.
[/quote]

Please enlighten us Riding Solo, what was so arrogant about the BC players and their actions? As far as BC having a short post season, please share with us your reasons for the comment or are you just bent of shape at the loss? I'd really like to hear it, I'm sure it will be a "fact filled" explanation from an "incredibly knowledgable" source like yourself. Please share with the crowd........we are all waiting for you to enlighten us. 8)

Rake1
[/quote]

You don't have to wait long Rake. I guess we will just have to see about the post season. Maybe they will prove me wrong but what I saw against WOS was a average team at best. Not bent at the loss no indeed, BC was suppose to win Right!!!!! Now as far as the kids, I could see they were not happy with the umpire, one kid dropped his bat on home plate after a ball four count. Why not walk down the line and toss it near the dugout. He was pissed at the umpire and showed it. One more thing I noticed a kid on first base ran to second but the out was made and the end of the inning. He put his helment on second base and the head coach ran over there and got it. Sorry man but I have a problem with this. So there you go Rake I enlightened you. :P

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1390349" timestamp="1364771741"]
[quote author=Rake1 link=topic=110647.msg1390345#msg1390345 date=1364770103]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=110647.msg1390338#msg1390338 date=1364767124]
[/quote]

Rake1
[/quote]

You don't have to wait long Rake. I guess we will just have to see about the post season. Maybe they will prove me wrong but what I saw against WOS was a average team at best. Not bent at the loss no indeed, BC was suppose to win Right!!!!! Now as far as the kids, I could see they were not happy with the umpire, one kid dropped his bat on home plate after a ball four count. Why not walk down the line and toss it near the dugout. He was pissed at the umpire and showed it. One more thing I noticed a kid on first base ran to second but the out was made and the end of the inning. He put his helment on second base and the head coach ran over there and got it. Sorry man but I have a problem with this. So there you go Rake I enlightened you. :P
[/quote]

You got it all wrong! To the point of being laughable almost. BC is taught  after the 3rd out to be in position to play defense in 10 seconds or less, they practice this regularly after school. Other players in the dugout are responsible for bringing hats and gloves to a batter or baserunner who are left on the field, it's a hustle mentality and how the game should be played. As far as dropping the bat on the plate that's not showing the ump disrespect, it's leaving a bat for the next guy to use if he so chooses which happens more often than not. These guys have taken on the personality of their coach and that's to play wide open and to play the game the right way. BC has played other teams and have seen guys throw helmets, bats, and other gear in disgust without any repercussion. I can assure you THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN WHILE Chad Landry is coaching. You have read way too much into this subject and showed you have no clue about how baseball is played. Stay at the little league park where your knowledge for the game is best suited. You, Riding Solo, have now been enlightened.

Rake1

Sorry Rake Rake Rake have not been Enlightened just yet. My guess is you have a son that playes on the team. Never been to a little league game so you are wrong about me, matter of fact my kids are grown. Actually my deal is not about BC but schools in general. I sat up in the stands and listened to little league coaches and they said and I quote, they would have their pitchers plunk a kid for what went on in that game. You can say what you want but that goes on all the time and in the system, Little league or varsity. They learn from the professional sports.

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1390377" timestamp="1364777626"]
Sorry Rake Rake Rake have not been Enlightened just yet. My guess is you have a son that playes on the team. Never been to a little league game so you are wrong about me, matter of fact my kids are grown. Actually my deal is not about BC but schools in general. [color=red][b]I sat up in the stands and listened to little league coaches[/b][/color] and they said and I quote, they would have their pitchers plunk a kid for what went on in that game. You can say what you want but that goes on all the time and in the system, Little league or varsity. They learn from the professional sports.
[/quote]

Riding Solo you make it too easy! You listened to little league coaches, you gotta be kidding me!! Go watch college guys or pro's, they don't run to the dugout, put their stuff up, get their glove and hat, and then run out on the field to play defense, it doesn't happen. I'll try and type it slow so you can understand better if that's even possible, it's "picking up your fellow player". You, Riding Solo, made this thread about BC players with your comments about their "arrogance" don't start crawfishing now. I explained in detail about why those players do what they do and you still can't comprehend the concept. By your earlier comments about taking what "little league" coaches said you have not only proven my point for me but provided everyone who reads this a glimpse of how short sighted you really are. I guess next you'll be mad that at the end of the games all the parents don't run out and make a tunnel for the players to run through on their way to get a juice box. Catch a clue!! These guys learn from their coach and "real baseball minds" will agree they play the right way. For you and your "little league comapdre's" keep thinking the other way and remain in the minority. Or, better yet, go ask another coach if they think BC is disrespectful. My money says you'll be sorely disappointed in the answers you get.

In the mean time "juice boxes and snow cones for everyone" courtesy of Riding Solo and his Little League coaching coalition. Ridiculous.

If you don't want to be enlightened quit making foolish statements! And stand by your original comments, backing up because you've been proven to be wrong or made to look foolish is weak.

Rake1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa