Top 5 SETX teams

[quote name="setx_baseball23" post="1389513" timestamp="1364424605"]
I see it as
1.Barbers Hill
2.Nederland
3.Lumberton
4.West Brook
5.Bridge City

No offense to GCM just haven't heard much about them. Ive seen them play once this year for like 2 innings waiting for another game to start and didn't look to impressive
[/quote]

Im not so  sure West Brook belongs in this group...much less ahead of BC. I'd say BC, Silsbee, and Lumberton at 3,4, and 5

I see it as
1.Barbers Hill
2.Nederland
3.Lumberton
4.West Brook
5.Bridge City

No offense to GCM just haven't heard much about them. Ive seen them play once this year for like 2 innings waiting for another game to start and didn't look to impressive
[/quote]
GCM is good, They have handed BH one of thier two loses in a Tournament and played us close in a 2nd game.

I see it as
1.Barbers Hill
2.Nederland
3.Lumberton
4.West Brook
5.Bridge City

[/quote]

I thought GCM would be "down" this year. New coach, not enough pitching, etc..

Boy, was I wrong. Coach Thames has done an outstanding job and they seem to have embraced the "team" mentality. Cooper and Silva have been lights out from the mound. Hope they continue their success.

GCMs Jr class is pretty stacked, lots of good players and athletes....you have to remember these same kids played for Thames as freshman which I thought at the time was a great thing but as it turns out it was even better as he coached what is now his kids...He knows what they can and have done in game situations, plus Charlie is just a good coach. I really like what they are doing.  Doesnt hurt to get transfers from Dayton and Channelview either to supplement the talent  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami