Jump to content

NHSBulldogFan

Members
  • Posts

    2,508
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by NHSBulldogFan

  1. Midlothian Heritage 7 PN-G 6 4:43 left 3rd Quarter
  2. I don't think PN-G listened to us here cause its the same 2nd half play-calling
  3. I don't think so the defensive ends for Heritage are good..keep it in the pocket short throws (slants)
  4. Other than the long pass on the flea flicker Heritage hasn't got much on offense...been a good defensive battle so far should be a good 2nd half
  5. Its not there...Heritage's defensive line is no joke...whatever the offensive gameplay is for this 1st half needs to be scrapped cause its not going well
  6. Midlothian Heritage 7 PN-G 3 3:33 left 2nd Quarter
  7. Midlothian Heritage 7 PN-G 0 9:43 left 2nd Quarter
  8. No delay...defensive battle 5:24 left 1st still 0-0
  9. Katy with some different offensive looks...interesting
  10. Careful you'll get the natives riled up
  11. He's talking about Coldspring
  12. Ennis offensive line isn't doing that great either
  13. Double post
  14. PN-G will be fine this week
  15. Massey has PN-G as a 22 point favorite...I might be the minority but I don't think PN-G skips a beat
  16. Javion Watley Hardin
  17. Ive seen him play several times thats exactly who he reminded me of
  18. I don't think the drop off will be significant just from seeing Ashworth play before he has a skill set very similar to Blake Bost who played at PN-G a few years back
  19. Hardin did not punt tonight
  20. The Indians will be fine Ashworth is a good runner with an arm to boot...I could make the argument the Indians are more dangerous on the ground now than before
×
×
  • Create New...