Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. Well no 3q pull away. That’s new
  2. I just said the same thing
  3. They usually do but we’ll see
  4. Wasn't he already playing???
  5. The thing about this is LHill has the type of Offense to slow a team like SOC down but the same thing that can make you smile will make you cry, If the Hill finds itself down early it could be a long night fort the option attack. With that being said I got DA CLIFF
  6. Westlake should have went D1
  7. Plano east??? Wat team was that?? Don’t really remember them being good or having ballers??
  8. Correct if I remember correctly
  9. That was definitely a big win. . . also when it comes to schools like United/Duncanville/Montverde that’s really Neighborhood/Metroplex/National That’s why I will always respect United more
  10. Even with that they were up 20 in the fourth
  11. That Clearbrook team is tough. . .
  12. Yep in the Hoopsgiving tourney. . To be fair Kimball probably should have won that game but it is what it is They got some ballers, They didn’t look unbeatable but United would have to bring their A game for sure. They can go
  13. Would love to see that game
  14. Looking forward to this one, might be one of the few times, United isn’t the most talented team on the court in a game or two. N.Little Rock will be tough , hoping United gets to play them though.
  15. What happens when you let a team slow you down and control the tempo
  16. I seen it was 52-35 in the 3rd I didn’t see it but did BU Luce the starters in through the 4th?? *no disrespect intended
  17. Lol of course pride is on the line at that point down by 32
  18. Like I stated they usually go on their run end of the 2nd/3rd quarter
  19. They usually do in the 2nd/3rd
  20. Cy-Ridge 😂😂😂 idk how that happen but it did
  21. Facts. Doesn’t mean other teams aren’t talented or good but we’re talking about a top 25 team in the country. It’s definitely levels to this
  22. Silsbee is a great team but lets not get to far ahead, Bush, Adams or McCain isn't walking through that door next Tuesday, And even if they did I don't think any of them would be the best player on the court honestly. But that's Okay, like another poster stated, the main thing for Silsbee is to get better each week and compete for a 4A title. I do think it will be a very competitive game, and I love that we have two top ranked teams in the State right here in SETX. Here's to an injury free and successful season for both teams
  23. Gotta give Cita credit. They still shooting that thang
×
×
  • Create New...