Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. Oregon hasn't worn those in a couple years. The new ones have wings on the shoulders.
  2. Vidor couldn't find any other tournament to be in????
  3. Dallas Madison was meeting New Orleans Walker at 7:30 in the Montagne
  4. Yates is ranked 7th this year in Texas. That's the TABC polls.
  5. [quote name="indianforever" post="912717" timestamp="1290139709"] has ford been offered from a USC type school :-X [/quote] He could be headed to Aggieland
  6. Heard Kirbyville is playing Vidor instead of Jasper, anybody know why there was a switch?
  7. BISD called me with the info for the PN-G game last night it is confirmed.
  8. They're the Wildkats not Wildcats. Just like Sam Houston they can't spell.
  9. Thanks, and I forgot Halletsville Sacred Heart vs Legacy too
  10. Thursday- Kirbyville vs Brownsboro Friday- WO-S vs Liberty and PN-G vs Barbers Hill Saturday- PA Memorial vs Pasadena Memorial and South Dakota vs Lamar It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.  ;)
  11. I'm a little confused with the Nederland scenario. They're in with a win OR a 2 pt win?
  12. They've had this forever nothing new. I used to work with a guy from Indiana I was shocked when he told me about it.
  13. The team is banged up too, a couple weeks ago Coach G asked me to fill in if I had time for practices lol.
  14. Non-conference road games - (2) Mississippi State, (2) Akron, Rice, Baylor, Houston Non-conference home games - (4) North Dakota State, Texas Southern, (2) Cal State-Northridge, San Francisco, New Mexico State, Prairie View A&M, (2) UTPA, Rice, Houston
  15. For at least a few years now WO-S wears throwback unis. But they keep all of their unis they don't buy new ones. It's cool to see the loose fitting jerseys that actually have sleeves compared to the modern stuff on the field.
  16. Congrats to Travis I'm probably going to Centenary's game January 13 but I'll be pulling for UMKC. My buddy Spence plays for the Roos and he's going to light up the Gents lol.
  17. Yeah just listend to it. My cuz was with Podunk way back but I'm not a fan of this song.
  18. Yeah I would speak up immediatly or contact a security guard to come over. Gotta expect there to be some rowdiness. Try going to any major university to watch a game. P.S. Lamar fans (and I went to Lamar) it's ok to yell and get rowdy, I can take a nap sometimes while I'm on the field.
  19. It would be REALLY hard to see Newton's logo on a black helmet. Last week Vidor removed one of their flag logos and replaced it with a silver RG
  20. I can't find a good closeup of Kountze but its the word KOUNTZE arched over some type of lion. I'll try to find a pic when I can.
  21. Those look like throwback uniforms. Corpus Christi Ray has worn red and white versions of those forever.
  22. I'll stick to the idea of not caring about scrimmages or preseason football sorry. Until a team opens their playbook it doesn't matter. Main thing is for all of our teams is to be healthy going into this week.
  23. Yeah it was Coop, Faircloth told Doty they were keeping it very simple tonight and Memorial should be good as well.
×
×
  • Create New...