Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. Idk maybe by 14 bridge city is coming to play I say Bridge City 24 Orangefield 31
  2. Why number #8
  3. Texanlive did some of our games last year in the temporary pressbox
  4. Don't much about newton but Woodville have a pretty good team I sorry newton but I'm going to go with Woodville in this one
  5. Jasper about how many touchdowns they want
  6. They will they have some bumps to feel in just like wos but they be in the race
  7. Deer park they have some good players coming back where they playing at
  8. Who y'all got gave me this going to be a defense battle who ever score last going to win Vidor 20 Silsbee 19
  9. This game is not going to be close HJ is about to get throttle. LCM 49 HJ 10
  10. Let's get it started
  11. Don't really know to early to tell but I'm my guess LCM, WOS, PNG maybe Woodville but we will know for sure week 7
  12. I don't know for certain but I will check and see if that's for certain I will put it on here I know they going to broadcast the bayou bowl between orangefield vs bridge city game
  13. I hate the bad talk on here about our mustangs but we will see I think we going to be alright all of these kids got each other back and I think west orange is going to get the defense going and I think they is going to be hard to beat just saying they work hard all summer long some they want to go far this year I have faith with our boys
  14. It should be a defense battle I don't even know if any team going to school it's always an hard fight battle with these two teams
  15. Yes that's what I heard
  16. Kogt will be broadcast wos this year but it's going to be on kogt.com it's going to be a different person but unless we still going to hear it they will be calling play by play the wos vs lcm game
  17. Y'all going to be good
  18. WOS V 19 Woodville 0
  19. My nephew been getting in the back field all day
  20. Kind of worried about our defense but by time when the season starts we will be ready to play alot of hard hitting was going on tonight I think wos is going to be a scary team to play this year
  21. Yeah I'm be there to this my nephew senior year I hope he have his head on right this year and don't get into any trouble this year
  22. Well I hope some one maybe legacy sports will but I do know it's not going to be the same no more I listen to kogt since I was a little kid but now they not broadcasting no more I was I had an radio station I would broadcast it 😂😂😂
  23. I think it's going to come down to vidor vs lcm for district champion or LCM vs Huffman just my opinion
  24. Wondering what radio station Is going broadcast Orange County football teams this year since kogt not in play no more
×
×
  • Create New...