Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. Indains 7- 0 1st quarter 8:59
  2. Indians in bulldog territory
  3. But only thing about that it's moving slow
  4. It's moving out to our east
  5. It's not so bad to the west on the radar
  6. But they can't go in and thinking they going to beat Nederland don't get the big head go in and play all 4 quarters Indian football
  7. I don't think it's going to be a shutout but PNG wins
  8. Y'all got jokes huh
  9. I'm from west orange stark and I will be attending the MCM this year this game is always stands up to the hypes going to be a good game
  10. If hamshire-Fannett wins this game that's going though the district in for a loop
  11. Update here
  12. Yeah they did but It was alot of cheating this year too u have to look at that that Newton game was a flute WOS should've won that game they should won against hf but they cheated us in that game
  13. I can say this I love my Mustangs but if they play the way they play tonight it's going to be an long night for us the coaching staff needs to change their whole playbook and teach these kids the way coach t teaches them the coaches was very confused tonight they have to come with it but I'm going to go with the stangs WOS 28 BC 15
  14. Y'all did but it's always next year
  15. Me to bubby I be back as well
  16. 1. Alvin 2 .Deer park 3. Galena park Northshore 4. Humble Atascocita 5. Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 6. Montgomery 7. Humble kingwood Park 8. West Orange Stark 9. Needville 10. Newton 11. Palestine 12. Anderson - Shiro 13. Hamshire- Fannett 14. Franklin 15. Tarkington 16. Kirbyville 17. Anahuac 18. Palestine Westwood 19. Orangefield 20. Deweyville 21. Garrison 22. Lovelady 23. Shelbyville 24. Dangerfield 25. Houston Mount Carmel
  17. GOD I hope not
  18. I'm sorry bulldogs I'm pulling for y'all in this game and I hope y'all win but I think Silsbee pull this one off
  19. And we did get cheated on the 2pts that was bull crap
  20. H True I believe that
×
×
  • Create New...