Jump to content

ThaGhost

Members
  • Posts

    1,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by ThaGhost

  1. πŸ˜…πŸ€£
  2. 14-14
  3. Go to the school board meetings and voice that complaint.
  4. I wish more of you all would get off the couch and drive by the school and see what goes on. If you did you would see that #16 (although he had an arm) he is NOT ready. The kid is a Soph. and his mental capacity isn't there. A fun fact: #9 was backup QB last season and he's been a QB in Morgan system since his Freshman year.
  5. Personally, I believe things would've been a little different in the Crosby game, if the Titans wouldn't have sustained the o-line injury (during the BH game)
  6. Lmao.... Bro you and Buddy are funny as hell!
  7. Now that's just messy! πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  8. Game Day! Good luck to both teams.
  9. Question is, what level is y'all program on?
  10. Red, with this post you have my utmost respect.
  11. Tell you what I'll converese with you because you seem to be more level headed. By week 3 they should be more prepared. PAM 1st opponent had (I'll say) an decent edge rusher. Tall and athletic, only thing I'm saying is that #1 for PAM causes problems for defenses. The kid ran multiple relays and the 100. I'll say the same that I said last week it'll come down to that d-lineman having to CHASE Sanders along with a big bruising RB.
  12. Pick your poison, time in the pocket or chase him down field.
  13. Sorry to disappoint you but, knew BH weren’t going to just lay down. I said it at the beginning of the game. The Eagles played us tough last year. Anyway done with them on to the cougs.
  14. Just so you know, BH is a better team than what you're thinking.
  15. Someone should let Abseck now that tobacco products aren't allowed in the stadiums and that it's very disgusting to spit it on midfield where the players are being tackled.
  16. #6 had 3 fumbles on kickoff. He didn't field the ball cleanly, not sure I'd call them fumbles though.
  17. Roughly a million of them come from M.B.G.πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  18. Yeah I know that Grad. Just saying, hopefully Coach chooses to play it at home because teams have that option.
  19. Hopefully it's in PA, for my own personal reasons.
  20. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ what did that clown say now?
  21. Forget what those other two disgruntled guys are whining about. Apparently they lost to a PA squad. That's the matchup for ONE of PA four SUPERBOWL matchups!
  22. I'm glad you were the one that said his name. I knew where you got you misinformation from when you first posted this crude. Yes, the game ended at half. (Because he chose not to kick the coach out like he did the PREVIOUS game.) When you two are at the water cooler tomorrow GOSSIPING, be sure to ask him about the Ned coach he kicked out in the 5:30pm PA black vs Ned JR game. And by all means stop being so gullible, it's not a good look on you!
×
×
  • Create New...