ThaGhost
Members-
Posts
1,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by ThaGhost
-
CIVILIZED? The only coach that was kicked out was from the second to last game of the day/night. Guess what, he was from NEDERLAND! And, he acted a PLUM FOOL on his way out the gate. Maybe your ref failed to mention that to you. You can go ahead and believe and say what you want about PA,(I really don't give a BLANK!) because there are some GREAT (and not so great) role models here. It's just shows your character for you to come on the Superbowl thread and spew your hatred for a city. Is it because you keep getting out coached?
-
Man you're telling me what you HEARD, and I'm telling you what I KNOW! Both middle schools fielded two teams.
-
Coach, believe half of what you see and, NONE of what you"HEAR!" I was there watching my baby boy play. A fussing with the refs.(You would also of a team you BARELY won against, was handing you your butt 20-0) now the head ref pulled a BS move. (All he simply had to do was kick that Coach out of the game. Like he did the game before this one.) As far as "banning PA" that's a BS move also. If you want lil Timmy to get a trophy teach him the same as I've taught mine. Get out there and bust your butt, or you can just go buy it for him.
-
I'm no internet warrior, I'm Eddie Anderson SR. and I'm not sure what your gripe with PA is but you should stick to what you KNOW and not ASSume! Since I work for PAISD and am HEAVILY involved with all athletics, I'll enlighten you to the truth. Truth is only AFTER cases of covid popped up in BMT the higher ups chose to cancel the season of both middle schools.
-
Man that's cold blooded!
-
Ok, who made it and who's your picks?
-
Port Arthur Memorial 20 Beaumont United 0/FINAL
ThaGhost replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Same here. You know there's those folks that question things but, being an Titan follower, certainly understand the ranking. Good luck to BU the rest of the way. -
Port Arthur Memorial 20 Beaumont United 0/FINAL
ThaGhost replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
That may be the case. HOWEVER, we'll NEVER see that. So we'll just enjoy this 6-0 status. -
Port Arthur Memorial 20 Beaumont United 0/FINAL
ThaGhost replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Anyone checked on Mr "50-0?" -
Port Arthur Memorial 20 Beaumont United 0/FINAL
ThaGhost replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Wish we would've shook on that Chick-fil-A. -
Just wondering, what point do they have to prove? (Asking for myself)
-
Nah, you really didn't know.
-
That's OK, you can "reverse the curse"...LMAO
-
π€¦πΎββοΈ
-
Friend, on who's side? πππ€£
-
I see what you TRIED to do HOWEVER, you're point is invalid since EVERYONE except you knows that BU were in their SECOND year last season. Nice try thoughπ€£ππ
-
Oh trust me, I won't allow that. I'm going find that guy.
-
Come on Bro, Ball used #22(mind you he is a BALLER) because they thought they could get strong run game from him. (and they did) With our #41 missing the first half but, man when he got in the 2nd half he and the rest of the D clamped down.
-
A tad bit early huh?
-
Port Arthur Memorial 20 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 13/FINAL
ThaGhost replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
He threw a punch during the play. -
I'd just like to say this. Football is life in my household HOWEVER, life and life events are more important than football. With that being said, there's nothing wrong with pushing things back one week. Thanks a bunch to those in STJFL that voted to still play today. Hopefully, those that THOUGHT they'd squeeze a win/forfeit learned a very VALUABLE lesson today.
-
Port Arthur Memorial at Barbers Hill week-2
ThaGhost replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
JV BH 14 PAM 7 -
After seeing your lil guy Saturday I'm going to go with #26. That slippery lil joker took some shots and kept it moving. Glad we don't have to play him again. Hope and pray he's OK!
-
Sr Div PA 20 WOS 7 Hats off to WOS, they have some ballers!