Jump to content

Austin1985

Members
  • Posts

    2,090
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Austin1985

  1. 1. North Shore 2. Austin Westlake 3. Summer Creek 4. Byron Nelson 5. Dripping Springs 6. Aledo 7. Smithson Valley 8. Lancaster 9. Huntsville 10. South Oak Cliff 11. Colleyville Heritage 12. Brownwood 13. Anna 14. Bellville 15. Franklin 16. Brock 17. Malakoff 18. Newton 19. Gunter 20. Timpson 21. Stratford 22. Mart 23. Gordon 24. Happy 25. Benjamin
  2. And, to clarify, these are the things I heard toward the end of my tenure inside of 25th and Savanna in PA. Because, back in the 90's, BC was a fixture in the playoffs....... Then I was told, priorities were switched and now here they are
  3. 1st order of business: change the priority from baseball to football.....
  4. Jasper Huntsville Cedar Hill Lancaster All are in the regional finals. Not bad for those schools and communities..... Are there anymore I may have missed?
  5. I know WB has the QB coming back for sure and my theory of having '6A speed' will be put to the test when they drop. I know United are losing those two big tackles, but other than that, I don't know. PA will have the edge on both because our middle schools play theirs but both programs will welcome the change
  6. Guess what genius(I wanna use another term with all that u've been doing throughout the year) the $5 dollar injuns asked TJ graduate, Todd Dodge, to help them in the coaching search. So, you hate TJ grads and I told you there are no lincoln grads that are willing to come back home to coach PA. Also, starting slow and winning means the halftime adjustments worked, and the kids were physically and mentally in shape to execute those adjustments. I will stand on that you don't know how to watch football but anyway......
  7. Guess we'll all be on pins and needles come the 1st tuesday in Feburary
  8. Geographically speaking, swap out BH for Crosby........ And I thought I read on DC that Desoto was opting up.......
  9. That SOC game is a final. South Dallas and Beltline Rd stand up......
  10. Lancaster 27 Longview 24 F(no Tatum) SOC 42 Midlothian Heritage 31 4th(via dallasnews.com
  11. Lancaster 27 Longview 24 3 sec left Down goes Frazier
  12. Welp, NS vs Sita again for the kang of Reg3 D1
  13. !!score:9/45/F 6th straight appearence in the 6A Div 1 region 3 finals
  14. !!score:9/42/3 Cy Fair has been in the red zone twice and got nothing
  15. !!score:9/35/H Bobcats get the ball 1st in the 3rd
  16. While looking at the QB, other players got looks as well. I hope they all go D1
  17. !!score:6/21/2 Cy-Fair QB made an awesome throw to get the Bobcats on the scoreboard
  18. !!score:0/14/1 You've alerted the ScoreboardBot: Score Alert: Cy-Fair(14) vs Galena Park North Shore(0) Q1
  19. NS's oline looking pretty good......
×
×
  • Create New...