-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
That would be one for the ages
-
It has never mattered to me who the coach was, as Statt says they all have different approaches to their way of teaching these kids. Burnett was smashmouth run it down your throat and he was a defensive stud as a player! Faircloth is a offensive guru and has brought a record destroying offense to the Rez! I think his style of offense is set up for both the run to thrive and the pass to thrive. Since he has been here he has coached some very impressive QBs not to mention going grab Doty off of the Basketball squad and developing him into what I thought was one hell of a player! Runningbacks seem to really thrive in his scheme, Bertrand had a monster year, Harmon was one of the hardest running backs that I have seen, his legs never stopped moving, kid was strong to boot. And for some odd reason it is like we have a endless supply of wide receivers who just continue to come up the ranks. If I had a knock it would be that he doesn't emphasize enough on the defense. In my mind we cant go out and outscore everyone we play, hell I don't know maybe we can as we are 3 deep this year and still alive, who Knows. I love that we can go score 40 plus points a game but I wish our defense was like the Chicago Bears under Ditka lol Got to take the good with the bad and enjoy the ride. Hate to hear that he keeps applying for other jobs, you would think he would get a raise but I cant blame a person who is trying to better himself, but is the nature of the beast!
-
This is a first for you lol, you must have a concussion or something, I guess you are still riding high on The Nederland win lol
-
That was directed at me not you , but feel free to chime in lol
-
Well maybe I can shed a lil light on what I see, our secondary getting scorched by the deep ball just about everytime the ball is thrown. I just don't understand how we can have 3 or 4 guys around the ball and not make a play. Yes Angleton scorched us and PAM scorched us with the run. But with the PAM game they did play the best DEFENSE I have seen in a long time in the First Half bar none, second half was a different story Hines ate us up! I know these are 16 17 and 18 year olds but I just call it like I see it. It doesn't have nothing to do with Fairclothe im not hating on him, he is the coach not me, but he is offense first defense second. I have my opinion and you have yours I don't care If you don't like my opinion don't read it! Do have to agree though they have accomplished something special this year and I am proud of them for sure but in my eyes offense don't win Championships DEFENSE does! You go back to the 99-00 team and look at their defense, we had ballers at every position! Linebackers that were small in size but played like giants! Secondary was everywhere, Baxter being my favorite! Golke maybe the poster child for making one of the most vicious hits on that poor lil LaMarque wide receiver was one the hits you never forget. I know this defense bends and does break from time to time but its like they just move on and forget about it and find a way to get it done. They did have some ints against Barbers Hill but after the qb settled down he lit us up. But with that being said they made the play when it counted and pulled it off ! Sorry brother I don't have a fandom card so im not turning nothing in bro. I just call it like I see it.
-
well I am sorry that is our sore spot, got to take the good with the bad, if they can bring it together and play solid I believe we can make a game of it, but they have to play their best game to date. sorry you got crucified, they should go look in the mirror if they cant understand the truth. I think there is one player out there that has started every game and I rest assure you I haven't seen him one time make a play if at all, scared to make a hit by himself, I really question why he is in there, for the life of me I don't understand it. I guess cause he is a threat at returning punts I dunno. Hoping RJ can continue to do what he does and make some big plays, Freshman RB will be in the spotlight I hope, with that being said scalpem!
-
Damn put the nail in the coffen
-
It isnt supposed to be easy, will prob be bad for us as our secondary has struggled all year, we need Boast back there. Everyone knows how bad we have played in the secondary, im sure this team can throw and run, hopefuly defensive line and linebackers can pick up their slack, either way nothing to hang our heads about been a great year none the less, scalpem
-
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Play Temple -
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
That was an ass whooping, great kob PAM -
We shall see
-
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
im at work or I would be there with you -
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
they will go for it this team cant even get a first down on their own if they dont -
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
this will be beyond ugly! -
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
punch it in baby! -
lets get one thing straight, if PAM faced NEW Caney it would be like sending a baby calf to the slaughter house, you could take that to the bank! PAM has the athletes no doubt, but I think it would be a tough road for them too, but I assure you they would give them a better game than New Caney will today just saying, with that being said good luck to New Caney, 21-5As last survivor.
-
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
golden triangle is being represented rather well this year, kudos to all the teams going to the third round! -
Port Arthur Memorial 45 Fort Bend Elkins 14/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
PNG has yalls back go out there and make a statement and back up all the bragging I have done on yall this year!!!! Third round here yall come -
no I was surprised to be truthful, Four turnovers and a ridiculous onside kick was their demise, surely you were shocked that they thumped PORTER the way they did when Porter shocked everyone and beat Crosby. All I was stating is I wasn't impressed with codered when I saw them play against Vidor. Looked like The QB was the man and took it on his shoulders, not downing them just wasn't awe dropping like they were supposed to be from all the hype.
-
I wasn't impressed when I watched them play Vidor not a surprise that they got beat the way they did. Great year though Maybe we get a shot at yall next year in the playoffs who knows.
-
Well the coach finally got his head out of his butt and brought up the freshman RB and he performed very very well don't think for a second that he will go back down for the rest of his high school career, kid has speed and knows how to find the endzone. You are right just let RJ do his thing, kid impresses everytime.
-
Damn
-
Score???
-
we gonna turn RJ loose give him a full workout weather permitting, Make it to the third round and do what we do. Good luck to PAM and Crosby also, WOS AND anyone else I missed!!
-
Only Rob lol