-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
I was one of them and 4 turnovers later it happened, although I do Think PAMs defense is a lot better up front this year, so we shall see
-
no peanutsman here they football gods have seen fit that you cant buy peanuts at the games anymore, damn shame. im so much quieter when im distracted lol so im told
-
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
hey man you cant be listening to the devil, lol you might get the label hey hes that guy lol -
its not that Im trying to hide anything , my picture is there for everyone to see who I am. Most people are as bad as me if not worse. Arm chair qbs that just like to go to the games and holler at the refs and the coaches, and give their two cents on whats going on.
-
man I just call it like I see it, if I hurt someones feelings oh well, it is what it is.
-
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
damn whats up with these blocked extra points seems to be a reoccurring issue. might wanna get a handle on that might come back to haunt yall in the playoffs -
I don't know ive never been, they might try to strap me to the totem pole and burn me at the stake lol.
-
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
shouldn't be a problem although they do tackle well and aren't afraid to try to bring the woodshed with them lol -
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
it wont matter, we gonna run through them just like 7 of the other teams we have played. I wouldn't expect nothing else except that. -
you are preaching to the choir, only one who can answer that is Faircloth. Maybe you should go to the weekly booster club meeting and ask him. lol
-
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
week 10 with Vidor should be the game yall are chomping at the bit to play. I think yall should steam roll them as I don't think this Vidor team is as good as last years Vidor team. -
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
lmao I hear ya brother, I knew if I said something you would respond lol -
well if he was padding stats he wouldn't have taken a knee with a time left on the clock, they were just killing time could have scored again im sure. I have been looking at stats and Cejas is putting up better numbers at rb than #5. wish they would use him alil more and the third string back also. Have a endless supply of running backs this year to help carry the load
-
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
about time to pull the starters huh? -
game will be over in the first 3 mins. Im gonna go till halftime then its off too west texas to check cameras and hunt critters with horns.
-
I wish I could, unfortunately im not the coach, but from what I have seen of Shug its his position and he doesn't want to let anyone have it lol. I question it too but in the end not my decision. I agree the fans would come unglued if something were to happen to him.
-
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
yep pretty much every day the last two years, great money but im ready for my weekends back, and sleeping late lol -
I didn't think that it would be lol
-
yup their offense is clicking with the new kid at qb , he is getting better week by week, you know what that means, we will just have to kill a bottle of Crown on the way to the game lol
-
PAT I don't think our playoff run will be that deep, we cant continue to outscore everyone. If we face a team that can half a$$ throw the ball and run we will be in trouble. Right now defense gives up the yardage and points here and there. If and when we face a well balanced attack or a dominant runningback like say a Hines it might be bad mojo for us. I am hard on our defense but that is our Achilles heal we just do a poor job of tackling I don't know if it is because they try to hit high and not hit them low or what. Guess what im saying is we can only go as far as our offense will carry us. But speed just flat out kills our defense in open space. It is what it is. After the halftime adjustments they have been doing better, I just don't know why they wait to make the adjustments.
-
Port Arthur Memorial 59 Baytown Lee 0/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
damn I might have to early out today stallworth is only 8 mins from work, hell yeah -
ohh the truth hurts so good. The talent level just keeps trickling in year after year lol
-
we see this irrational questioning every week, the backup is starter on defense that is why they Leave RJ in, Boast is out there working his tail off on defense.
-
Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central
biaplayer replied to Alpha Wolf's topic in High School Football
yes sir, I think I was point on, but didn't know the qb playing would be a backup lol. All I know is the defense wasn't going to hold our offense to under 40 lol, I just knew I would get a burger and fries out of you lol -
crush him with the truth, he cant stand it lol. They just keep coming up thru the ranks lol.