-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
we shall see, but we didn't have a problem picking off those passes. Should be a great game but I still think PNG comes away with the W. I just hope we got rid of the turnover bug from last week, both turnovers were no reason for. Got to keep it clean!!
-
evidently the record book says other wise lol you still need to accumulate some wins before you catch us. Im not worried about the past as all you bullmutts like to live in the last 20 some odd years, all that counts to me is the present, this Friday throw all the other years out, this is where it counts right now.
-
I'm glad he is playing I don't want no excuses for this beat down they are gonna get.
-
I knew you wouldn't let me down, lol true sportsman Wheelhouse is good with me
-
heard he will still play
-
no have been informed the kid is still gonna play and it was a NED player not one of ours, no failed report cards lol
-
take the bet James, I talked to the other James and he said he let you off because he felt it could be a defeat by 5tds, whats a lil lunch bet amongst rivals lol
-
well not to get off the subject but heard a nasty rumor that is going around about a key player that may or may not be playing, I hope this isn't true because I want to beat them fairly and be the best team on the field, and there not be any excuses. I guess we will find out Friday.
-
yes sir back at you. I think every male with the exception of the funny fellas should have to enlist in one of the services of their choice.
-
I would love to see Crosby play PAM, now that would be a fun one to watch.
-
I think game would come down to whoever made the most mistakes, both offenses are high octane and both defenses well they get by lol
-
James is normally a betting man at least when his boy was running wild, you might get one from him, he is the only one who has the kahunas to bet you lol.
-
James we have several IT players on this team, I can see some trick play action coming in this one for sure. Gonna have to get creative in this one maybe a fleaflicker or two, an onside kick never know
-
I know I am ex navy thanks for your intel!
-
It worked then
-
How did you get a picture of my neighbors dog lol
-
That is a temporary fix still trying to get the bugs worked out, you can be jealous for the time being though
-
anything can happen as with us watching PAM lose last year to Vidor, Or Nederland losing to Baytown Sterling or way back when PNG got abused by LCM. These things do happen under the Friday Night Lights, you never know. Has the playoff picture changed any with first round matchups as far as 21 - 5A. I didn't see scores from last week, are we looking at Barbers Hill again this year?
-
that's right hes all world , get used to it he still has another year lol
-
im at work makes the time go by lol carry on lol
-
its all good brother you just blowing hot air for nothing lol yes sir penalties killed em but also an onside kick as well caught them with their panties down,
-
you can call it what you wantc you didn't see it you just read or heard a port Arthur crybaby whining about it. Get real lol Fact of the matter is we shut them down and did what we had to do to win and that is what we did.
-
actually was the only one that thought that we would win, you can ask ole Stattrax he will tell you. Like I said we play 48 mins not 24 you can jump on that cry me a river bandwagon all you want, Fact is they got stopped in the second half and gave up 30 pts and we only allowed 6pts in second half, its called adjustments which obviously vidor doesn't know how to do. with that being said I don't believe your big bruiser fullback coming back will make a bit of difference, I can see PAM putting Atleast 42 on Vidor if not more.