Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. Ur right !! Questionable play calling.but when u have 2Qb vs 1(newton).and he out plays them both is alarming.even the easy screen passes they missed.they just cannot do it.
  2. Unless they can find a QB.maybe 3rounds.and that what makes them kids so special.is that w.o hasn't had offense the last 2 yrs.and they find a way to get back 4yrs in a row.QB play will eventually get better next year and year after that.this year I can't see it.we have kids open and can't make a play.
  3. I think they will lose.but it want be like u think. Some how and some way have to find an offense. Asking to much out the defense.
  4. Prayers with that kid.
  5. And oh was i right too. On thinks Newton would have to tweak to move the ball.?
  6. Lol, I'll take the LCM QB any day. I have gained a lot respect for that kid foster and that brown kid. They are gamers.second big game and w.o has no offense without Cooper.lol any suggestions bcz I don't think neither QB has gotten any better.the defense can only carry us so far.
  7. Hard to say . QB play took another step back. Foster the difference.salute to the young man.on running the offense. Going back and forth switching QB isn't the answer.
  8. Hate u have to miss it.i truly believe that u understand the coaching moves that it takes to beat a w.o type team.there far from world beaters.certain coaching moves has to be made to off set them.and from the lack of respect given to them against newton.lol anyone who has ever watched football.outta know that Newton want score no 30 or 40 points.hoping just trying to get out with a win.wo knows one thing and that they will try to go toe to toe with anybody.that what makes this program.that they might win some and they might lose a few.but u better try to knock them out.bcz these kids that are undersized are as tough as anyone.trust and believe they will earn there respect tonite.
  9. Lol ,no Thank you !! We will cross that bridge when it's that time.see yall next week.one thing I can assure u is u want be disappointed.bcz these kids will come to compete.that I SMDH on some of these scores some of the ppl predict.
  10. I'm truly hoping the coaches agree on trying to play either in bmt or png. Hoping CT think this through lol. Don't neutralize ur passing game.now that u have found ur QB. With the 4 wrs that should be to there advantage against them.
  11. And what also hurts w.o believes in putting there top players on defense.and that want ever change.they believe offense wins games.and defense win championship
  12. And ur right if I was a coach.i would take Barlow too.his size,speed, and his stats.bcz Cooper doesn't have that plays a major role. The offers Barlow gets .Cooper want be able too. But he is one hard nose kid.
  13. And I do give credit where credit is due. Newton o/L is better.and brown is no doubt the best WR and best DB that will be on the field. Newton want be able to blitz as much as they do bcz of the 4 wide receiver set they will see.and once CT gets a hold on what ur trying to do offensively. U best believe it will be a couple QTrs Newton will have trouble scoring bcz he is the best in the business.
  14. My pride is aside.im keeping it real. I'm very realistic. This kid goes both ways.and he is on all special teams.so his touches are limited.barlow doesn't go both ways.huge difference. Barlow has something that cooper doesnt.and that's stats.so if things are based on that than he is better.once again Cooper is on both sides of the ball.which makes things twice as hard.
  15. U can't say that he is better.for one did u know Cooper starts both ways.so starting at Lb and running back isn't easy. And second the last 2yrs Cooper has played against tougher competition. Not taking away from him or there team.theyre gud .but these teams they're playing against aren't that gud.if u put Cooper in the same position he would put up crazy stats.once again Newton will come to play friday.but who has they played in the last 2yrs that's irrelevant. Theyre tremendous for 3A.ivr watched both there games this year.kirbyville is horrible.and my feelings are hurt behind silsbee.play calling and not been able to wrap up and tackle.
  16. Chorizo I appreciate that. Bcz I don't think some ppl actually watch football.size doesn't bother w.o they run a 50 defense. Which tbey shoot gaps.u can't have the big slow o/l that can't move.ppl don't see that teams like vidor Nederland, and png does some of the best blocking for any classification.and are very well coached.and with the QB change has them looking a 120 % better.and do ppl realize mr.cooper is back.he is as gud as any back Newton has.u can't lose a kid of that caliber and expect to beat a caliber team like Nederland.with a QB that had never started a varsity game.when u lose a game like that.u really see who ur dogs are on ur team.
  17. Lol that's ur heart wanting that. But if u want reality. Things work both ways.what will happen when u spread Newton out and they have to cover 4wrs.meaning now it makes the athletes u have go both ways.and just a thought.who has Newton played in the last 2yrs.that makes them world beater.silsbee is the only descent team they have played.Bolin last yr was descent.ik there talented.but if u do ur research on w.o for over 30yrs now.the bigger the game the better they play.they might not win them all.but u best believe they make u not want to play them again.newton is great for 3A !! So when u let me know where half the teams are from please let me kno bcz I don't have a clue either.
  18. Lol. Gata I got u covered. I just hope mother nature doesn't play a part.and just leaving practice.u better believe it will be physical.i can honestly say that I was one of Larry Neumann biggest fans bcz of what he done through the years.but I truly salute that coaching staff Nederland has.and this early in the season.i really love the schedule of a lot of setx teams.nobody isn't afraid of anybody.thats what it's all abt.lol ,that's why i can't figure why ppl assume Newton will beat w.o by a couple of scores.these kids are ready to play so buckle up.its fixing to be physical!!
  19. U can't play them like that.even the lil back up running back will take it to the house.its abt ur assignment when u play them.they're a great run blocking team.that will put u to sleep.and then go deep to brown.and this why this will be there toughest game.bcz CT knows how to defend it.and if they blow there assignment they will get scored on. Just look back at the sc against PG.it wasn't the run.play action over pursuing and looking in the back field.
  20. Those 3 kids are great !! But do ur research on what makes them so special on defense.lol, u have no idea!! Even in a loss to Nederland defense played well except a couple serious.dont think I don't see Newton program.they been gud over yrs.even remember 2014 year.nothing but respect the way they handled us.even then we were on our 3rd string QB at time and we didn't kno what to do on offense that yr.but they took that L .And didn't lose again til sc.
  21. I agree with u!! And if w.o doesn't turn the ball over. This game will live up to the hype. Bcz I know foster,brown,Barlow will show up. But for me the rest of the team are average.there o/l does a great job of trap blocking.and pulling on those sweeps.question is are there line quick enough to get to the edge.which I can't see that happening. Why we having a lot of this discussion abt how gud Newton is on offense.is bcz of there last opponents.neither of the team they played could stop the run.kirbyville is horrible. But I truly just smh why silsbee cannot stop the run. All this talent I just don't get it.
  22. And believe this or not. If any 2 schools I would love to see win a few playoffs games and go deep into the playoffs. That would be silsbee and bmt central.well now bmt united.why them. Bcz I don't think they get enough recongition for all the talent they been having on there teams for past 10 yrs.im sorry the coaching have been there down fall.and PA memorial I think has a chance to win it all.if the coaches continue to do what they're doing. I luv the heart of Png and Nederland but I don't see them having enough to get past the 3rd round.
  23. Nothing but respect for that.and that's why the loss to Nederland is proving to be great.
  24. Lol, why us !! Some ppl might not believe me when I said this from jump.but Crosby will be w.o hardest game to win.the Nederland game was a winnable game. But Crosby will put pressure on there defense like no other team can.any other team on there schedule I felt pretty gud abt. Crosby will go far this yr.
×
×
  • Create New...