Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. I guess you missed the blatant holding call missed when #6 got loose and scored too.... the refs called it both ways.
  2. 55 points?! No way vidor scoring that much. Did they go to spread this week?
  3. Holy... Livingston getting baptized
  4. Well mostly those calls went or missed you can say both ways. 1 was bogus on bc qb face mask on a stiff arm. But another bogus hold well behind the play too on lcm... I can go on but it was even mostly.
  5. I guess you were closer than I was. I was on the opposite side of the field.. the side where lcm defenders jersey got ripped off on #6 td run so ill call it even
  6. Now we wanna downplay BC lol but true!
  7. Great work stangs! Hail haiwatha !
  8. I'm upset this wasn't 28 or 30 to 17
  9. This is just my opinion. This game should've been ugly. Both teams penalized but lcm kills themselves. Bc kept it closer than it shouldve been. Well coached team.
  10. Great game BC. Keep fighting. Lcm better team this night
  11. #9 runs backwards.... 3rd and 16 BC 2 mins and change
  12. Td pass worster !!:18/21/4 3 min left
  13. They're trying to give this game away for sure. But penalties called both ways but a major miss on last BC td.
  14. Back to back holds for lcm. Glad they're calling them now they gave bc last td on a hold... smh
  15. Yeah. Just gave them a td for sure
  16. #6 gets thru.. clear hold missed. Td BC !!:9/14/3
  17. Punt muffed. Recovered in endzone lcm !!:3/14/3
  18. Embarrassing 3rd and 30. Surprise..... Holding sack delay of game on a drive lcm needs to score on.
  19. Bc defense adjusting very well. Bears had plenty of opportunities to score and havent.. !!:3/7/H
  20. 3rd and 23. #0 converts on long run... penalty
×
×
  • Create New...