Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. Lcm is faring well. #0 was returning all district 1st team qb is still casted on his hand. They have been very creative
  2. May be good. But definitely not at the top. Probably not even top 3.
  3. Lumberton by 14+
  4. Same as vidor. Better. Supposed to be a good group
  5. Big plays killed lcm. Huffman was what I thought they were. Well coached
  6. Huffman has a really cool kickoff thats giving lcm fits. 2 kickers
  7. Lcm 14 unanswered real fast 👀
  8. Lcm missing way too many tackles. Thats the difference
  9. I posted a link above.
  10. Freshman. Jv Lcm 20. Lcm 24 Huffman 22. Huffman 0
  11. Not really an upset. They were pre district favorites by a large margin
  12. Its ll over facebook if you have it. Lcm utilizes hudl [Hidden Content]
  13. Interesting stat.
  14. Livingston played Huffman tough. I expect this game to be closer than some are thinking
  15. Yeah I missed that comment. Thats not even close to being correct on any planet lol
  16. Is this some kind of reverse psychology lol thats far left
  17. Whatever it was. Its not working out well for them is it? 🤣🤣🤣
  18. I dont see either of them opting up. Those schools don't run from competition
  19. Huffman leads 6-5 historically
  20. With some solid groups coming up.
  21. Hopefully that counts against district opponents only. Some could be gifted from their cupcake pre district schedule if its yearly total
  22. Definitely not out of the question neither.
  23. Thats when he got his longest run.
  24. Vidor coach secured his extension with this win. 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...