Jump to content

ladybug33

Members
  • Posts

    2,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by ladybug33

  1. Having played such a hard schedule has helped WOS tremendously, QB has improved .
  2. I seriously doubt Sibley nor Cooper will play next week.
  3. On side kick on WOS 38 Hawks got ball 29 sec left
  4. Them Hawks still fighting, they are on our 3 yard line with a minute and 33 secs. left in game
  5. 35-7 TOUCHDOWN STANGS 4th quater
  6. C.T. upset over a call facemask no call by the refs
  7. 25 yard run I'm not sure who scored
  8. It's Halftime score still 21-7 Mustangs
  9. 3 minutes before half still 21-7 WOS
  10. Do you guys have a radio station Bullets13?
  11. Hoops, I see things a little differently, CP3 gets Rondo with a under cut jab to the chin before he lands a punch to the face. Rondo is always starting fights, I guess that's why he is always on a new team every year. Go Rockets!
  12. Confidence and momentum is building for the players and coaches at WOS. Moving forward!
  13. This is laughable, I guess Silsbee's boys were mute.
  14. Will this game be broadcast on Texan live.
  15. Yes some guys are playing both ways. I hear Jasper is the favorite to meet pleasant Grove, I would not sleep on the Globblers or any other team from here on out.
  16. Congratulations to WO-S for being the ALL TIME WINNING football program in Texas!
  17. Thanks and sure a little friendly banter is cool.
×
×
  • Create New...