Most likely, at Lamar and Friday I hope. Jasper fan we will prepare as if Hunt is playing for sure. Those half back passes, end and arounds, fake punt, throws by the kicker and all the other trickery plays. We will be ready. GO STANGS GO!
Yes our defense is working hard and looking good. What I am most happy about is that this team has not peaked as of yet, but they are on the verge. They seem to be getting some swagger, I like it lol.
dj this is good news, my heart sank when I saw that hit he took while 4 refs looked on and did nothing. That Sweeny kid should have been thrown out the game for targeting.
From what I’ve told that he was checked out at Houston hospital, and is ok thank god. You may be right he probably, won’t play, but #9 is very capable.
WO-S has played banged up all year, nobody felt sorry for us, we just kept playing. In fact most people are happy about our down year, no worries. Tradition, will, and pursuit Mustang Nation will prevail.
Lol so many rumors, maybe Monday before we hear anything about where the game will be played at. Jasper is home team this week. If the game is not going to be in Houston then Lamar should be the place, but only if they lose. Wow I want Lamar to Win so go LU.
I thought the point was to head towards Dallas playing in Beaumont is stepping backwards from that direction. What about the Woodlands is that stadium available? A lot of scenarios to choose from. There is even the Berry Center, name was changed I'm not sure to what still a nice venue.
First the refs were terrible a bunch of Mo4’s!!!
I figured that conditioning was going to be a factor today and it was. Sweeny’s defense was big and could not make stops in the second half they got wore DOWN. WOS left at least 3 TD’s on the field because of turnovers. I’m totally upset at what happened to Wilson and the officiating crew failed to protect him. How in the heck can you see every wrong that the Mustangs did but, not see when Sweeny was committing fouls? That kid was hurt and if I was his mother I would file a complaint against the whole bunch of them….