Jump to content

ladybug33

Members
  • Posts

    2,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by ladybug33

  1. My work is about 15 minutes from the stadium and so far it's windy and not raining.
  2. It's already light rain in my neighbor hood.On the news tonight the forecast says storms are possible.
  3. Any news on who will start at QB for WOS?
  4. We never over look anyone. Book it!!
  5. Have fun, I'm going this summer when school is out I cannot wait.
  6. I just wish that the fans who do not like Coach T. just stay home. And in my best Tyler Perry Madea "Shut the hell up"!
  7. Coach T. is having his best coaching year IMO. He has helped these kids develop and believe that they can go far with effort and hard playing. Now the rewards are coming.
  8. Comeback is weak, I'm not into sweets this time of year only Mustangs Wins!
  9. You mean like this [Hidden Content]
  10. That Sinton game was a thriller. I remember all those visitor games.
  11. That sophomore QB is special, and big too. Whoever will be the starter is going to have the support from the other. Wilson is playing very good on defense too. I glad there were no major injuries last night, only hydration problems and lagging problems other player already had. C.T. and his staff has done an awesome job with these young Mustangs. I just want the Stangs not to get caught up in a mental head game with the Tigers. Silsbee will be talking smack, and these Stangs are mouthy too. We should play hard and hopefully; the refs are neutral.
  12. They have a nice scoreboard with instant replay, it's going to be strange sitting on visitors side.
  13. If Wilson can play he will start. Who will be home team this week?
  14. SMH! there were a lot of Jasper players crying after the game because they left everything they had out there on the field last night.
  15. Jasper's defense was better than good. Silsbee will have to play better than good on defense to beat WOS.
  16. WOS will not have a let down against Silsbee, every game this team is getting better. QB #9 did a job tonight. Want I want to know is does Silsbee have a better defense than Jasper? How is their secondary? This is not the same WOS team they played early in the season. It will take more than speed physical or any other speed to match WOS playing on defense.
  17. Great game between these two teams. Too bad they had to meet so soon in the playoffs.
  18. Before I moved to Houston, I stopped at a convenience store and the clerk said that they don't serve "N" at this store. Maybe they have evolved since then, however it's one the few times that I have called something like that. I left the store, to keep from getting a case. Back then I had a bad tom boy attitude. It has stuck with me to this day. Not everyone in Lumberton is that way I know. So that is why.
  19. I do not want Lumberton I hope C.T. will not play there.
  20. At work this Monday morning and still no venue, this is un-organized
  21. I believe Jasper Fan is a player lol.
×
×
  • Create New...