Jump to content

wo-s#1

Members
  • Posts

    4,658
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by wo-s#1

  1. One thing I’ve never seen is a kicker practice onside kicks in pregame...Tigers already know something
  2. Unbelievable
  3. Welp winner gets Wimberley next..surely it will be at Katy Legacy
  4. You should know you can’t compare we beat them and they did this and yaddy yaddy...it’s about matchups
  5. Yep that’s about it...28-6 almost end of third
  6. I think Navarro just missed their chance...went fast to start the 3rd only just to get stopped at the 1,then the coach got an unsportsmanlike to go on top of it
  7. I like cookies especially chocolate chip
  8. LOL that’s a cookie bro...his favorite emoji
  9. Aww here you go ...🍪
  10. The slot t is not built to be coming from behind,Wimberley has received a few gifts though!If Navarro can score quick they will be in it,just not sure if they can!
  11. 21-0 still in first quarter...that game is likely over
  12. 14-0 Wimberley
  13. 7-0 Wimberley
  14. That’s pretty good..but it will expire in about 10 hours
  15. We Own Silsbee
  16. You missed it Santa...some clown in here a while ago
  17. Hopefully somebody kicked her to the curb...back to football 31-17 Stangs
  18. Wow now I realize I responded to the idiot
  19. Definitely not...she defines herself though
  20. We know who has the worst fan...I think everybody can agree with that
  21. Wouldn’t expect anything less
  22. WOS is not giddings...we go up by 14 the whole play book changes on defense
  23. What them Silsbee folk don’t understand is we had 0 offense earlier this season ...that may have changed
  24. You mean 2 more cuz there was already 2?
×
×
  • Create New...