Jump to content

Lightning/Eagle

Members
  • Posts

    3,413
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lightning/Eagle

  1. TD pass 14-0 2:45 in first
  2. Splendora fumbles kickoff BH ball on 33
  3. TD pass BH 7-0 3:24 in first
  4. Splendora holds and forces 31 yard FG attempt. Wide right.
  5. Splendora has a bad hand off on second down and fumbles. BH ball on 24
  6. BH goes three and out on first drive.
  7. Thank you! I liked the way our D played last night. I don't know what the stats were but I would say Humble got the majority of their yards in the fourth quarter when the game was already decided. A nice pick six from our freshman corner back was nice to see.
  8. Good question, I would not have had Allison or Cooper in most of the fourth.
  9. TD Allison 42-11
  10. TD Humble. Two point good after penalty. 35-11 with 3:21 left.
  11. 35-3 Allison had a pass for a TD out of the wildcat.
  12. Guess they made the adjustment, Alloson with a 50 plus yard TD. 28-3 9:01 in third
  13. Allison is way below his normal rushing total at half. Humble #33 is a solid line backer. This time of year all teams have injuries but missing 2 starters on O line has not helped the ground game. Interested to see if we have made any half time adjustments to get him some running lanes.
  14. Pick 6 NC 21-3 with 1:45 in half
  15. Fake punt NC but that was all on the punter. Coach gave him an earful.
  16. 28 yard TD pass 14-3 1049 in half
  17. 63 yard TD pass 7-3 NC
  18. Here we go waiving off penalty
  19. Onside kick by Humble out of bounds
  20. Should be on Texanlive. Has a small charge like $5 to watch.
  21. Yeah, you think. NC tried a fake punt inside our own 20 against Dayton.
  22. I missed the Dayton game so I don't know if we tried one there, other than that I can only think of the one against Tomball Memorial that we caught in the air but the ref said it did not go 10 yards.
  23. I got New Caney taking this one 41-24.
×
×
  • Create New...