Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. They put up a big 0 points in the Ned game.
  2. Santa Fe held Vidor to only 19. The lowest of the season. They may play a little defense..lol
  3. I just did one before you posted.
  4. Didn't see a thread for this one. Are yall that depressed Crosby fans???? Crosby with the win.
  5. I'm looking down our teacher list and I see a lot of ours are History (Social Studies, World Geography) teachers...lol With the exception of a few. I know Math teachers at the highschool offer before and after tutoring in their classrooms. That would be kind of hard for a Coach to do. Some of the English teachers do as well.
  6. I know its required at PNG. Not a bad class to have to take.
  7. My son had him for AP History. And I was wrong, it was last year that my daughter had the coach that was also a great teacher. Coach Wilson. Definitely not a fluff class.
  8. My daughter has several coaches this year for classes. Her history teacher is one. Toughest class on her schedule. That coach doesn't mess around. Very good teacher.
  9. And they are usually coaches of several different sports.
  10. He teaches Business Information Management (BIM), which is a required course.
  11. Head soccer coach at PNG teaches AP History, or at least he did when my son was in 10th grade. They earn their keep. Coaches put in a lot of time at the schools.
  12. Wow. And it's going to be hard for these coaches to find jobs mid season.
  13. Didn't you use to BE an Indian?
  14. Looking forward to this game and soaking up all the purple. I expect a PNG win, but Dayton will put up some points.
  15. Manvel is probably praying for that rematch. Im thinking totally different outcome.
  16. That's what we were doing last year...until Nederland.
  17. Nederland with the banana peel..lol
  18. My daughter is in band and just sent a video, but I couldn't get it to post. Plus its not very good quality..lol
  19. Don't be embarrassing the district with a 1 and done.
  20. [Hidden Content] RJ is our Field General! "Johnson’s ability to be a field general and the ultimate team leader was on full display in Friday’s game. Whenever his team faced any type of turmoil, Johnson found a way to rally his teammates around him and made every play necessary to put his team in position to come out on top. Johnson loves what he’s seeing from the Texas offense and isn’t surprised by their on-field success." Jaylen Garth: one of the front 7 garbage "The rising junior stood out in run blocking as he steamrolled opposing players in the trenches"
  21. Yes!!!!So glad you're back. And I see we're back also...in the rankings!!!
  22. 1. Beaumont West Brook 2. New Caney 3. Port Arthur Memorial 4. Nederland 5. Crosby 6. Port Neches-Groves 7. Barbers Hill 8. Huffman Hargrave 9. Lumberton 10. Splendora 11. Jasper 12. Silsbee 13. Hamshire-Fannett 14. East Chambers 15. Orangefield 16. Buna 17. Woodville 18. Corrigan-Camden 19. Newton 20. Hull-Daisetta 21. Shelbyville 22. Lovelady 23. West Hardin 24. Katy St. John XXIII 25. Beaumont Legacy Christian
  23. You should see my blooper video of my child trying to find her spot in the Marching I , in the first game of her freshman year. I was about to cry in the stands..lol Like an ant scurrying around.
  24. We weren't blasting players, but our defense has taken some hits on this board. As a matter of fact our whole team has been catching it on here. Even our Star QB.
  25. I for one, meant nothing by it. I love me some PNG football. In all seriousness, I see more bloopers watching College ball.
×
×
  • Create New...