Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. If we hold them to 31, I will fall out of my seat..lol
  2. Back to back baaaabyyyy! Great game!!!!!!
  3. You must not be on Twitter. Definitely not friendly fire.
  4. At one game this year, we had crowd surfing in the student section. 😁
  5. Not going to help if we don't take care of Ned...lol
  6. I think ours is bigger, but I love a loud band sitting across the stadium blasting and having fun.
  7. Y'all will beat Lee. But it would help if y'all didn't..lol😁
  8. This game is for who gets Manvel and who gets FBM, correct?
  9. Finish the dang game Ned! We're waiting.
  10. Great game BH! Go be our District Champs, y'all deserve it! I love, love, love the BH band! Very entertaining!
  11. Injuries on O are killing us. Bost is good.
  12. TBH, we aren't living our best life over here on the Reservation right now. 🤣
  13. But if you add Port Neches in the mix, we look a little better. You know, more of a complete team.
  14. Scalp'em Indians!
  15. They don't have my emoji on here, but you know...
  16. I've been quieter than usual 😏
  17. It's Scalp'en Day! Safe travels!
  18. Prayers! That must have been terrifying.
  19. Can you practice with the team if you haven't been ruled eligible yet?
  20. Our PA announcer does his job good. He's not a cheerleader or ref.
  21. I don't usually talk about refs, but I was concerned about ones health...lol He was struggling.
  22. Ned taking a beating, no delaying that..lol
  23. We can't complain about parking, ours sucks to..lol
×
×
  • Create New...