Jump to content

ace2335

Members
  • Posts

    1,255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ace2335

  1. WB 25 Cy Ridge 30 4th 5:52 left
  2. Brook 16 Cy Ridge 17 @ the half
  3. WB 10 Cy Ridge 10 Start of 2nd
  4. Heard he was injured earlier this week not sure of injury
  5. Damn what year you graduate?
  6. Oh I gotcha!! I saw Green last weekend while I was in Beaumont. Cool kid. I knew his dad
  7. I watch them play NB unicorns 😂 last night I believe if PAM secondary make the tackles in open space and don’t give up the deep ball when they take shots when they get a reason to of course. PAM has a great shot in this game. Tackle 22 we win. We have to cover everyone including the TE. Tackle, tackle, tackle!! Hold penalties to a minimum as well. PAM by 10
  8. I don’t see it live no where. It was live during warm ups but it went out and never came back.
  9. I been watching them. Let the excuses pour!!!
  10. 1. North Crowley 2. Duncanville 3. North Shore 4. Southlake Carroll 5. CE King 6. Aledo 7. Frisco Lone Star 8. Port Arthur Memorial 9. Argyle 10. South Oak Cliff 11. Celina 12. SA Davenport 13. Brock 14. West Orange-Stark 15. Sinton 16. Columbus 17. Wall 18. Newton 19. Axtell 20. Joaquin 21. Gruver 22. Bremond 23. Shiner 24. Water Valley 25. Jayton
  11. I watched the game. It was pretty hard to watch. I come to the conclusion said guard was advised to make the move in his best interest. IMO
  12. I do appreciate PAISD for stream king the games on YouTube unlike where the game is being held. BISD went from streaming to game to zero games being streamed the last three seasons besides the “Beaumont Bowl” a they didn’t even do that one this year.
  13. 1. North Shore 2. SA Johnson 3. Southlake Carroll 4. Summer Creek 5. CE King 6. PA Memorial 7. Pflugerville Weiss 8. New Braunfels 9. Argyle 10. Port Neches-Groves 11. Alvarado 12. Kilgore 13. Sunnyvale 14. Sealy 15. Yoakum 16. Franklin 17. Arp 18. Newton 19. Lexington 20. Joaquin 21. San Augustine 22. Refugio 23.Ropesville Ropes 24. Gordon 25. Jayton
  14. Broadcast? By Houston? We know bisd ain’t doing nothing.
  15. . North Shore 2. Dickinson Summer Creek 4. CE King 5. Dripping Springs 6. Denton Ryan 7. PA Memorial 8. College Station 9. Pflugerville Weiss 10. Terrell 11. Port Neches-Groves 12. Frisco Panther Creek 13. Sulphur Springs 14. Navasota 15. West Orange-Stark 16. Waco La Vega 17. Yoakum 18. Hitchcock 19. Columbus Edgewood 21. Newton 22. Honey Grove 23. Waskom 24. Mt. Enterprise 25. Union Hill
  16. Texan Live had summer creek and Westbrook then removed it I guess
  17. CS by 24 BU scores during garage time 38-13
×
×
  • Create New...