-
Posts
5,176 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs
-
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
CalPreps has it North Shore 46 West Brook 24 -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Besides, I'm pretty sure if he wanted to beat me up, i can outrun him. 🤣 -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
He didnt graduate from West Brook with me. I'm an old, Rob. Lol -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
This is a white thing, isn't it? You dont like me because I'm white, huh. Lol! And what does the fact that I live in Lumberton have to do with my opinion of West Brook football? I've been watching Brook games since you were an itch in your daddy's pants. Lol -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Why, you gonna beat me up? 🤣 -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Nope, they were 5-1, having lost to Strake Jesuit in week 2. -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Respect is a two way street, Todd. To have it given to you, it must be earned. -
You're probably correct. We should beat LaPorte, Deer Park, and Sterling. We wont beat North Shore. His presence in those games wont effect the outcome. On the flipside, if he is able to play, let him get some game time so he's ready to go come playoffs. Just my thoughts.
-
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Your example? Even when I was a moderator in this board, years ago, you were making snide remarks, getting under people's skin, and putting your nose in other people's business. You are your own biggest fan. You are not respected on this board, by posters, and other moderators alike. Do yourself a favor, and try going back to radio broadcasting. -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Yeah, you're definitely a homer. Got your head so far up their a$$, you cant see the forest from the trees. You are definitely not objective enough. When I made the comment about your golden boy QB, he wasnt playing well. Notice I haven't said much about his play, recently? That's because his play has definitely improved. However, it's just made us true football fans notice the next weak link. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, and if you dont agree with it, that's your problem. Yes, they are 6-0, but there is need for improvement. I'm not going to sit here and sell anybody a false Bill of goods because they're not in the same category as Katy, or North Shore. So, why would I give them praise for dominating teams when they haven't done that? -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
You know, as a moderator, you're suppose to lead by example, Sanchez. If I could post a middle finger emoji, you'd get one. SMH. Grow up, little man. -
Rumor I heard tonight is, Jakobi Holland has been at practice this week, and is likely going to play against North Shore. Not trying to read too much into it, but he could be a game changer.
-
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Truth! -
Calpreps has it United 28 Channelview 20. Hmmmmm
-
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
You are correct. North Shore will once again blow us out the water, and we'll likely drop out of the top 10. -
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Joey, the point is that they're not playing to their potential. If you're satisfied with doing just enough to win, well that's on you, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Personally, I think the kids aren't playing up to their potential. They should be blowing out opposing teams. They got jumped in the rankings because everyone around them IS blowing out their opponents. Yes, I'm happy they're still finding ways to win, but its disappointing because they're not playing as good as they can play. And yes, I know ranking dont mean anything, but its disappointing to see them not move up when they could have. Like I always have, I dont sugar coat it, and I call it like I see it. And I'm usually correct. -
Well, this game is one that BU could, and can, win. But, another loss for United pretty much eliminates them from playoff contention, and helps Channelview, in the process. Also, it helps make sure that West Brook goes D2.
-
DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
When a team ranked higher than you loses (Austin Westlake), and you get jumped by a lower ranking team (Converse Judson), one can only assume its because West Brook is simply doing just enough to win, and lacks a killer mentality that would allow you to blow teams out, instead of winning by 10. Oh well, these boys are either going to learn to play tougher, or they're going to get beat. Period. -
If the playoffs were to start today, it would be NS, WB, LP, and C-view. If Channelview, or DP gets in, WB goes D2.👍
-
Beaumont West Brook 40 Channelview 30/FINAL
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Ugly win, but still a win. Not to look beyond LaPorte, next week, but NS is going to wipe the floor with us. Yikes! -
If we went D2? How so?
-
Predictions: BMT United vs CE King 10/11/19
82 5A State Champs replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
If I was actually betting on this game, in a pick em, I would have to go with King. Now, to be fair, Kings defense didnt see the same Bruin offense that United saw, so it wouldn't be fair to sat the United defense is not as good as Kings. But, after seeing both King, and United play, I would give the edge to King. However, I would like to see United win. -
Still too early to tell. All WB needs is for Deer Park, or Channelview, to get in, and the Bruins go D2. If the playoffs were to start today, that's exactly what would happen. Crossing my fingers, because we dont really want to go D1.
-
Beaumont West Brook 46 Beaumont United 23/FINAL
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
The refs will definitely be on the bus with King. Lol -
Predictions: Beaumont West Brook vs Beaumont United
82 5A State Champs replied to Alpha Wolf's topic in High School Football
Agreed.