Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. Lumberton short of first down....Coog ball!
  2. -35???? come on you can do it....just open your mouth again!!!
  3. I take back my previous statement....-30!
  4. Good Job, pounce......you have earned the negative karma award for one day....-23
  5. innocent?????? till you open your mouth!!!! > (you're just jealous-It's people like you that give the good folks from LaMarque a bad rep.)
  6. why should we give him the choice? Why doesn't one of our fine moderators just boot him off, and not let him back?? ??? Sounds good to me! ;D
  7. hmmmmmm.....interesting! I'd take a 31-30 win. it only takes one to win, and a "W" is a "W"!
  8. yeah, maybe so......but at least I can hold my head high knowing that I didn't get on a public message board and make outlandish statements :'(
  9. maybe not, but you both have the same mentality.......arrogant and uneducated. You are really speaking highly of the people of LaMarque, or are they all as you?
  10. I B E L I E V E !! ( although I dont know how to make the letters colored and jumbo'd)
  11. see, even the host of the call-in talk show thinks WB's defense needs to step up in order for us to win........I really hope our defense is up to the task!
  12. let's just hope it's enough!!!! there are no more pushover teams left!!!
  13. ......couldn't have said it better myself! I'm also thankful that we are still alive in the playoffs and haven't kicked the perverbial bucket, yet!
  14. how do you prefer your crow? lightly basted in butter then breaded, and cooked to golden brown? If you like it served with a little hot-a$$ sauce with a side of "ranger" I can hook you up!!!! ;D
  15. there's also someone that's predicted us to win the Dividion 2 Championship this year.........I wouldn't put too much into the predictions!
  16. hey, that was actually my 1000th post!!!! ;D my wife was right........this is my "crack"! I admit it......I'm addicted!
  17. actually, WBbear and myself have made that very statement out loud before.....'cause it seems like you're always on, and you're all over the defferent boards on this site. Nice job there, COOP! This is definitely one of the premier sites for HS sports, IMO! ;D I know, COOP must hold stock in one of those "non-drowsy" companies!
  18. there are some folks from Clements that are really talking some smack over on some other boards......and I've been talking it right back to them! ;D I just hope that our boys show up to play on Saturday, and dont make me lood like a 'dunce'!
  19. two of the gobbler games for 5A involve teams from Division 2, Region 3......West Brook and Clements, and Cy-Falls and Stratford. Sounds to me like the real game will be when the winners of those two games play each other. Hopefully West Brook will be one of them! ;D
  20. DANG, after looking at his post, he's already got a -3 karma, and he's only got one post! Ya gotta be careful what you say, there bruinbacker!
  21. there's always gonna be critics to scrutinize every facet of the game. i dont pay much attention to the person that made the statements regarding C-Lou.....they usually dont know what they're talking about. It was a pretty reckless statement for someone who only has a one post to have made!
  22. Yes, our pass defense has been our weakness all year, but Stump can usually make the right adjustments to make up for it in the second half. Thank goodness FB Clements seems to be mostly a running team. The run is something we seem to defend really well. What makes you think Christian plays "worried" all the time? He seems to have a good working understanding of the game and how it's played. He was even rated one of the best QB's (#9) in the state. I wouldn't be worried, unless he gets hurt. Even then, we've got a more than capable backup, in David Falgout. Granted, Christian is not the best runner on the team, but he does get the job done. Christian is going to be a leader on this team next year. I dont think he's done a bad job this year. He's not a James Brown or a Chip Ambres, but he does a good job!
  23. we almost had'em last year......I think the outcome might be different this year!
  24. I really would like NOT to have to see the Katy Tigers......but if we keep winning, that's probably inevitable!
  25. .....while I dont think my wife will divorce me, she does think I spend WWAAAYYYYY too much time on the computer on this website! She calls it my 'crack'.......I guess this is alot better than any drug. "What are you doing upstairs? Are you up there on your 'crack?"
×
×
  • Create New...