-
Posts
5,176 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs
-
Lumberton 24 LaMarque Updates 21 Talk it up
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lumberton short of first down....Coog ball! -
understanding where pounce is coming from...
82 5A State Champs replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
-35???? come on you can do it....just open your mouth again!!! -
understanding where pounce is coming from...
82 5A State Champs replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I take back my previous statement....-30! -
understanding where pounce is coming from...
82 5A State Champs replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Good Job, pounce......you have earned the negative karma award for one day....-23 -
understanding where pounce is coming from...
82 5A State Champs replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
innocent?????? till you open your mouth!!!! > (you're just jealous-It's people like you that give the good folks from LaMarque a bad rep.) -
understanding where pounce is coming from...
82 5A State Champs replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
why should we give him the choice? Why doesn't one of our fine moderators just boot him off, and not let him back?? ??? Sounds good to me! ;D -
hmmmmmm.....interesting! I'd take a 31-30 win. it only takes one to win, and a "W" is a "W"!
-
all s.e. texas teams!!!!!!!!!
82 5A State Champs replied to knightrider's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
yeah, maybe so......but at least I can hold my head high knowing that I didn't get on a public message board and make outlandish statements :'( -
all s.e. texas teams!!!!!!!!!
82 5A State Champs replied to knightrider's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
maybe not, but you both have the same mentality.......arrogant and uneducated. You are really speaking highly of the people of LaMarque, or are they all as you? -
hey, that was actually my 1000th post!!!! ;D my wife was right........this is my "crack"! I admit it......I'm addicted!
-
actually, WBbear and myself have made that very statement out loud before.....'cause it seems like you're always on, and you're all over the defferent boards on this site. Nice job there, COOP! This is definitely one of the premier sites for HS sports, IMO! ;D I know, COOP must hold stock in one of those "non-drowsy" companies!
-
THSF 3rd Annual GameGobbler: Class 5A
82 5A State Champs replied to TexasHSFootball's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
two of the gobbler games for 5A involve teams from Division 2, Region 3......West Brook and Clements, and Cy-Falls and Stratford. Sounds to me like the real game will be when the winners of those two games play each other. Hopefully West Brook will be one of them! ;D -
Yes, our pass defense has been our weakness all year, but Stump can usually make the right adjustments to make up for it in the second half. Thank goodness FB Clements seems to be mostly a running team. The run is something we seem to defend really well. What makes you think Christian plays "worried" all the time? He seems to have a good working understanding of the game and how it's played. He was even rated one of the best QB's (#9) in the state. I wouldn't be worried, unless he gets hurt. Even then, we've got a more than capable backup, in David Falgout. Granted, Christian is not the best runner on the team, but he does get the job done. Christian is going to be a leader on this team next year. I dont think he's done a bad job this year. He's not a James Brown or a Chip Ambres, but he does a good job!
-
.....while I dont think my wife will divorce me, she does think I spend WWAAAYYYYY too much time on the computer on this website! She calls it my 'crack'.......I guess this is alot better than any drug. "What are you doing upstairs? Are you up there on your 'crack?"