Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. Soulja was telling me that we swapped QBs. What's up with that?
  2. Both are 2-0 in district. Who ya got?
  3. Could have been alot worse, if the kids had played 4 quarters.
  4. Sloppy play, and that secondary is still suspect. Dang, Bruins!
  5. Brook is playing sloppy, now that they've got a 3 possession lead. No team is invincible.
  6. I havent decided if West Brook is that good, or if United is that bad. Anyhow, the Bruins are having their way with the Timberwolves.
  7. Keep the updates coming. Working tomorrow, so couldn't travel to the game.
  8. I hope the district finishes out like this. Pulling for Channelview, and Deer Park.
  9. With the defense we put on the field each week, we will be one and done, regardless of which division we're in.
  10. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that's West Brooks first win over Lamar. Nice job, Bruins!
  11. Hes a big kid! Score update?
  12. Lamar 7 West Brook 14, 8:37 in the 3rd
  13. Oh, my bad. They've always been the Redskins, until some liberal told them to be offended. Old habits are hard to break. Lol
  14. Lamar 7 West Brook 7, 5:28 in the 2nd
  15. Lamar 0 West Brook 7, 4:39 in the 1st
  16. Bruins first home game, and homecoming. How does Brook do against this team?
  17. That explains alot. For a HC who's bread and butter is suppose to be defensive prowess, he hasn't really put that product on the field. I guess he expects to outscore everyone.
  18. For a HC who's bread and butter is suppose to be defensive prowess, he hasn't really put that product on the field. I guess he expects to outscore everyone.
  19. West Brook 40 Strake Jesuit 55. Final
  20. Another Crusaders TD. SJ now leads 55-40, less than 3 mins left.
×
×
  • Create New...