Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. :08 left in the half....4th and 30 for Katy....they go for it "hail mary" and TD for Katy as time expires to tie the game 7-7 at the half! Katy had to line up three receivers on the right side to do it, but Mitchell threw it up and a Tiger came down with it in the end zone! Good game so far.....now is when Katy typically shines. They will make some adjustments at the half and should run away with it in the second half!
  2. yes, I know! Pretty unbelievable isnt it! The Cowboys now lead the Panthers 7-0 on a TD pass to TO. 12:43 in the second!
  3. Katy has to punt once more......2:02 left in the half! 7-0 Panthers!
  4. Panther D is making Mitchell make some quick throws for incompletions!
  5. DANG......Pflugerville defense is swarming the ball! I'm sure Katy has not seen this before!
  6. I sure didn't see this coming! But, Katy will make the necessary adjustments and take control of this game! (Would love to see the Tigers lose!)
  7. Panthers score, Panthers score.......TD! 7-0 Pflugerville 9:43 in the second!
  8. Panther D forces Katy to punt! "Pflugerville, we're between Round Rock and Austin, so we're between a rock and a weird place."
  9. Katy QB, Mitchell, sacked for the second time in the game and dropped for a loss......only fourth of the year! P defense showed up to play. End of the first quarter. 0-0
  10. Panthers driving again.....first down at the Katy 35!
  11. After a long run by RB Dean, for Katy.....they punt and give the ball back to Pflugerville. 0-0. 6:36 left in first!
  12. Katy QB Mitchell is seeing some pressure from the Panther D. He has only been sacked 2 times in 15 games so far!
  13. Panthers opening drive to the katy four........INT Katy. Tigers take over. 0-0
  14. Sorry I'm late......I promised my four year old that I would take her to look at Christmas lights and just got back. Let the blowout commense for the Tigers! If anybody else is watching, please post some updates.
  15. 13-10 through the third.......GREAT defensive battle for both teams!
  16. That's an understatement! But on a positive note, West Brook is 1-0 lifetime against Judson in a 27-12 beating they took......back in 82!!
  17. Dont count out the Scots.......they wont just roll over and die! They gotta stop that LT passing game, though!
  18. one thing I have noticed has been the lack of penalties in this game. I guess the better the teams are, the fewer mistakes they make.
  19. To say that Judson made the playoffs as the fourth place team out of their district..........they dont look like a fourth place team!
  20. Well, If you're not doing the weather tonight, I'll have it on at my house. You're welcome to join me if you're interested! ;D
×
×
  • Create New...