Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. The Babe holds just as many as Durley.......10,000!
  2. When was the last Katy game you saw. Those fans over there are crazy for their Tigers. They WILL fill the visitors side to capacity! No, to answer your question, the BB was actually played at Durley once before in 1990. Central won the game 10-0!
  3. So where's it gonna be played? The BB games and the Katy game cant be played at Durley, can it? I think Soulja is right. I dont think our little 10,000 fan capacity stadium will hold em all! ???
  4. Thanks bunches, COOP! I went ahead and posted it on 5ATexasFootball.com as well!
  5. True, but that is a good thing for WB as we will probably go Div I.
  6. Congrats Brook! Win one more to share the district title! Good job guys!
  7. Waht ever happened to Omar Sneed? Where did he end up?
  8. I thought he was actually their RB? ???
  9. 17-5A 1) Katy Morton Ranch 2,880 2) Katy Cinco Ranch 2,762 3) Katy Taylor 2,708 4) Katy 2,678 5) Katy Mayde Creek 2,660 6) Katy Seven Lakes 2,325
  10. Looks like Tramain might be competing with former WB QB Joe Chaisson for the same position. Very interesting. Good luck to all of today's signee's.
  11. True, but you know what they say, "there's no such thing as bad publicity!"
  12. Kevin hart did? That's not the way to get a schools attention. Not very smart.
  13. Do we have a preseason schedule with dates and locations in concrete, yet?
  14. Well, if Mack Brown hadn't drug his feet, McGuffie might be going to UT. But he was not aggressively recruited by Texas, and they desperately need a RB....and a QB! Too bad for UT! :'(
  15. They're saying that someone posed as a recruiting coach and was pretty convincing in doing so.........I dont know, it sounds kinda hokey to me! Tyer're not telling us everything. :-\
  16. Post updates here!
  17. Did Luke Jackson Sr graduate in ........89-90?
  18. I think, in the long run, it will work out and we will benefit from playing a preseason like we will see next year. But believe me when I tell you, Stump did not set out to schedule those teams we will play in preseason. We kind of got stuck with having to schedule them, as most schools start district play in Week 4. We kind of had to take what we could get. It just so happens that it was Katy, and Ike, and Westfield.....and only because they are also in small districts like ours. I think we will make the most of this opportunity, and eventually, it will make us a stronger football team.....cause I gotta tell you, with the exception of North Shore, West Brook has probably the toughest preseason schedule in the state. It will either make us or break us! I think it will make us.
  19. Nederland PN-G Central Lumberton?
  20. my thoughts, exactly!
×
×
  • Create New...