-
Posts
5,176 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs
-
Are too many teams going to the playoffs?
82 5A State Champs replied to shooter's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
True....but I think crowning TWO state champions is ridiculous. Let's go back to the old days when the district champion was the only one to make the postseason.........maybe the runner up also. But four is too much. West Brook's district next year is one of the few in the state with six teams, and only two of those will not make it. It's too many! -
West Brooks Albert Williams signs...
82 5A State Champs replied to ozens fastest@1906's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
come on now soulja do you think even with albert they could have beat katy because if im not mistaking thats who they woulda played if they would have beat FB clements......... I think that we would have played a better game against Katy than Clements, even without Albert. However, if Albert had been healthy and playing, I think Katy would have had trouble stopping both Christine and Albert. Come on, Katy beat Clements by 60-plus points. We wouldn't have lost by near that amount. WB, should, be a better team next year. Katy wont be as dominating as they were this year. It should be a good game, regardless! ;D youre losing ur mind but yall will get yall chance at katy dnt worry you're right....we will have our chance with Katy! NO, I haven't lost my mind. I just recognize the fact that our season was prematurely cut short, and that we would have been better competition for the Tigers than Clements. Anyway, I hope we can expect you there to help cheer on our Bruins, yes? Certainly you dont have a problem cheering for your big brother, do you? Come out and see some real football for a change! Oh wait, you will have seen a real football team......in Week 0. Don't get mad, ozensfinest.....it's all in good fun ! I cant wait to see how our boys do against the defending state champions! -
West Brooks Albert Williams signs...
82 5A State Champs replied to ozens fastest@1906's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
come on now soulja do you think even with albert they could have beat katy because if im not mistaking thats who they woulda played if they would have beat FB clements......... I think that we would have played a better game against Katy than Clements, even without Albert. However, if Albert had been healthy and playing, I think Katy would have had trouble stopping both Christine and Albert. Come on, Katy beat Clements by 60-plus points. We wouldn't have lost by near that amount. WB, should, be a better team next year. Katy wont be as dominating as they were this year. It should be a good game, regardless! ;D -
West Brook Will Play Katy
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
....you know what would be better than that????? 13-3 and State Champs! -
West Brooks Albert Williams signs...
82 5A State Champs replied to ozens fastest@1906's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Kudos to you Albert!!! I know you will make an impact at the collegiate level and will be an asset for Tulane football. Good for you! -
West Brook Will Play Katy
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I think WB will win at least two of the four big games against Katy, Eisenhower, Westfield and North Shore. I'm predicting an 8-2 or at least a 7-3 regular season next year. -
#1 Memphis vs. #2 Tennessee/TENNESSEE WINS
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
FINAL! -
#1 Memphis vs. #2 Tennessee/TENNESSEE WINS
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
66-62......it's over for Memphis, now! -
#1 Memphis vs. #2 Tennessee/TENNESSEE WINS
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
65-62 Vols.....:03 left -
#1 Memphis vs. #2 Tennessee/TENNESSEE WINS
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
:05 left -
#1 Memphis vs. #2 Tennessee/TENNESSEE WINS
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
NOW 64-61 Tennessee! -
#1 Memphis vs. #2 Tennessee/TENNESSEE WINS
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Updated score? -
I have to admit that I'm not a huge Robby Gordon fan, but I have to admit that penalty does seem a little harsh!
-
West Brook Will Play Katy
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
:o ;D ;D Little sisters...Kittens. Your funny. Just don't get scratched by the 'Kittens'. IT's almost like the teacher in a Charlie Brown episode talking.....wha, wha, wha, wh wha wha wha! -
cha-ching$$$$
-
Crazy Finish To Daytona
82 5A State Champs replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Thanks to David Ragan for wrecking teammate Matt Kenseth and ruining his chances for a good finish. Dang rookies! They need to get out of the way and let someone go to the front that has a real chance of winning. I know the driver of the #6 car is not a rookie, but he drives like one! > -
Never been to a Katy game. Sounds like PN-G fans. They'll fill the place up. That's crazy, Because Brook fans have actually been packing the home side. Someone is going to be @*#ed out or they better let fans on the track and the back of the end zone! ;D That's actually what they did in 1990. They moved the bands onto the track so as to put more fans in the stands. They also had seats set up behind the endzone on the trackfor more seats.