Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. Did LaRavien start the last game against SJ?
  2. I wonder what the statistics are on the same team winning two games in a single season against the same team? This will be the second meeting between the schools, this season. Game 1 West Brook 40 Strake Jesuit 55, at their house.
  3. So, Calpreps is predicting SJ 36 WB 35. That's really close. A missed extra point.
  4. Sorry for my ignorance, how did you look that up? What site? I couldn't find it.
  5. That's the difference of one missed extra point.
  6. No, I was not at the game, unfortunately. I was working. What you said is basically what I heard about it, in week 2. I think SJ is beatable, if we dont beat ourselves. I think we have the athletes to do it, as long as the coaching calls put our kids in the best position to win. I'm hoping the predictions are wrong, and it's a competitive game. Whoever wins this one, will be a frontrunner to represent Region 3 in the semifinals.
  7. I'm wondering if the projection has changed? The stats between WB and SJ are very, very close, and we are playing on a neutral field, this time. I know they are just projections, but I think SJ is beatable. West Brook is playing better on defense than in week 2, and the offense can score points. What's it going to take for WB to get the win?
  8. Game will be played 11-23-18, at Deer Park, at 7pm. Who ya got?
  9. Kingwood 14 West Brook 56. Final. Bruins will play a rematch against Strake Jesuit, next Friday at Deer Park, at 7pm.
  10. Kingwood 0 West Brook 41, 11:02, 3rd
  11. That's going to be a tall order. SJ is good, although the Bruins 40 points against them in Week 2, was the most points they gave up, except for their one loss, all season. It should be a good game. The state quarterfinals are a long way off. One game at a time.
  12. Kingwood 0 West Brook 34, half
  13. Kingwood 0 West Brook 31, 1:39 in the 2nd
  14. Kingwood 0 West Brook 24, 3:11 in the 2nd
  15. Kingwood 0 West Brook 17, 6:09 in the 2nd
  16. Kingwood 0 West Brook 14, end of 1.
  17. West Brook 7 Kingwood 0, 5:56 1st
  18. Dont have alot of positive things to say about Tomballs head coach.
  19. I hope they wipe the floor with Tomball.
  20. Your thoughts? Can anyone post the CalPreps game predictions?
  21. What are the predicted outcomes of these games?
  22. I sure hope you're right!
  23. Yeah, but Sterling is garbage, and their first 3 possessions they were running up and down the field. They played sloppy, with no sense of urgency. They cant afford to take any teams lightly, from here on out. They need to come out firing, or it'll be a first roubd loss for WB.
×
×
  • Create New...