Jump to content

pakronos

Members
  • Posts

    3,790
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by pakronos

  1. I see you have porter losing.
  2. I don't think the wr's and the Bamster didn't work much together in the sunmer.
  3. I was going to comment on this also. A woman described the ladies restroom of being muddy with open toilets. Also I find them to rude and obnoxious. While PAM was marching into the stadium, everyone including Livingston was looking at PAM'S band then they blare deep in the heart of texas. The concession stand lady told me they never played music that loud before...smh...the announcer was just as obnoxious when Livingston got a first down, which wasn't much thank god
  4. He blew up right before half. Got in the ref face and got a flag. Head coach tried to hold him back and he jeked away and slammed his helmet...got ejected
  5. Wondering if Livingston star wr is going to be kicked off the team...
  6. I'm here huckleberry
  7. Looks like this is a final...less than a min..I'm out. 54-0
  8. Pick six Vincent for #7 on the year. 47-0. Min left in the 3rd
  9. 40-0 Martin td run. 4. In left in the 3rd
  10. The star wr and #2 for Livingston is out. Mitchell the star wr threw a fit got in the ref face, jerked away from his coach and slammed his helmet on the ground. #2 quietly went into the locker room with him.
  11. Chippy at the half 33-0
  12. 17 the star is ejected and #2 I think is gone
  13. Td Williams pat no good 33-0 54 sec left in the half
  14. #2 for Livingston is taunting the titan bench every play lol he lined up on jones
  15. Defense put them in good field positions. They are actually on a real drive now.
  16. Look like poo poo on offense
  17. Defense doing it as always
  18. Great hit #3...next time don't taunt smh...25 yard penalty
  19. Finally they cache a 30 yarder to angell TD 27-0 4min left in the half
  20. Sorry 3rd and bambi had happy feet and well..atleast he got rid of it...4th and goal from the 30
  21. Incomplete 4th and forever
  22. Penalty chop block on titans
  23. Bambi sacked for a loss 2nd and goal from the 9...incomplete 3Rd down and goal
×
×
  • Create New...