86hawk
Members-
Posts
563 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by 86hawk
-
Hamshire-Fannett vs. Cleveland Game Thread/H-F wins 85-69!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
[quote name="killingmesmalls" post="1182969" timestamp="1329923953"] Is Kingwood High and Kingwood Park the same place? Ned is playing Magnolia Fri at 7:30 at KWP. Just curious. [/quote] Kingwood HS is on Kingwood drive. Kingwood Park is off of Northpark and Woodland Hills. -
Summer Creek is on Beltway 8 (inside the beltway) at West Lake Houston Parkway. Probably 2-3 years old.
-
Hamshire-Fannett vs. Cleveland Game Thread/H-F wins 85-69!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Good work Horns. I need to give props when props are due..Keep it going. Once again, Cleveland is ousted by district 21. -
**SPLENDORA vs. SILSBEE Broadcast**/SILSBEE wins 71-56
86hawk replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
7-2??? Running the 4 corners offense?? -
Hardin-Jefferson vs. Columbus Game Thread/H-J wins 60-27!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Final from Cy Ridge, HJ 60 Cokumbus 27... Sorry, no stats. -
Hardin-Jefferson vs. Columbus Game Thread/H-J wins 60-27!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
HJ press is killing them. 50-23 with 4:56 left. Fouls are getting harder. -
Hardin-Jefferson vs. Columbus Game Thread/H-J wins 60-27!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
After 3, HJ 42 Columbus 23. Fouls do not seem to be a factor, yet. Columbus just picked up the 1st intentional foul. -
Hardin-Jefferson vs. Columbus Game Thread/H-J wins 60-27!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
2:14 left in the 3rd. HJ 35-21. Columbus is on a good run. -
Hardin-Jefferson vs. Columbus Game Thread/H-J wins 60-27!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
29-10 Hawks at half. -
[quote name="idk" post="1178882" timestamp="1329344349"] Man I thought Shepherd had Problems, I am glad I don't live in Liberty. Why don't you Liberty folks look at the real picture. You have good Athletes that will play hard and put up a good fight, but they are not good enough and you don't have enough of them to beat out Coldspring, Huffman and Cleveland year in and year out. I will say this those boys in Liberty do play there butt off for that coach and play a very disciplined game, Maybe yall should do more to support the coach and change the community attitude toward him then come on here and just run him down. When was the last time some of you that are running him down went and helped the program to work hard and change the loosing attitude? Just food for thought. I am not talking bad about the kids from Liberty just the folks that run this coach in the ground. [/quote] i will say that Liberty DOES support the team. I went to watch a Liberty/Cleveland game last year and had to sit on the Cleveland side (Liberty Home game). I was shocked to see the stands packed on the home side. I was more shocked by the lack of support on the Cleveland side. But back to the point, win or lose, Liberty had some butts in the seats.
-
Check out this high school basketball facility!
86hawk replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
How much does the school earn for the use of their gym during playoffs? It looks like they are trying to promote it for the playoffs.. -
[quote name="COUG4LIFE" post="1174984" timestamp="1328807627"] My Bad! Just having fun with my buddy pete....... This thing needs a spell check on it. LOL :-[ [/quote] We don't need Spell Check, we have NASH. He is all over this website..No forum is safe from his watchful eye... (as I proof read this multiple times to avoid the wrath of NASH).
-
Hardin-Jefferson vs. LC-M Game Thread/LCM WINS 48-46!!!!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I agree. I am glad to see them taking baby steps and not crawling. I would like to see them turn it around and be a constant contender and not just a patsy. It can only help the district and also improve community support. Everyone turns out for a winner, but not as many for losers.. -
Hardin-Jefferson vs. LC-M Game Thread/LCM WINS 48-46!!!!
86hawk replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I'm still here Dove. I'm glad to see HF creating some ripples in the pool of district basketball. But I don't want to see ripples, i want to see a huge cannonball type splash. I like underdogs just as much as the next person. I think it would be a huge step in HF basketball to get that 3rd place spot. Earn that spot and win a playoff game!! -
**#5 HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs #4 SILSBEE BROADCAST**/HJ wins 79-74
86hawk replied to Lazeek's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
add 1 to the Dunk O Metter. Hj up 73-69 -
Are you going to the Silsbee at HJ Game?
86hawk replied to BADSANTA's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I stopped by the high school last week and talked to Mr. Nolte about the game. He said he would not be surprised if the doors were closed as early as 5:15-5:30.. -
NB Dawg is correct. The smack between these two normally play out on the football forum. Funny to see it on a basketball forum, but glad to see the two continue the heated exchange, makes for good reading.
-
BASKETBALL PICKEMS for Friday Jan. 20th
86hawk replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
[b]West Brook[/b] @ PAM (-2) (-13) Crosby @ [b]Barbers Hill[/b] (-10) CE King @ [b]Dayton[/b] (-12) [b]Livingston[/b] @ Vidor Lumberton @ [b]Ozen[/b] (-18) PNG @ [b]Central[/b] (-19) (-14) [b]Nederland[/b] @ LCM (-5) [b]Huntington[/b] @ Pollock Central Bridge City @ [b]Orangefield[/b] (-9) (-10) [b]Hardin-Jefferson[/b] @ WOS (-16) Silsbee @ [b]Hamshire-Fannett[/b] Liberty @ [b]Coldspring[/b] (-20) Shepherd @ [b]Splendora[/b] (-18) Tarkington @ [b]Cleveland[/b] (-17) San Augustine @ [b]Newton[/b] (-7) (-8) [b]Buna[/b] @ Warren Deweyville @ [b]Kountze[/b] (-32) (-20) [b]East Chambers[/b] @ Hardin (-19) [b]Big Sandy[/b] @ Sabine Pass (-11) West Hardin @ [b]Hull-Daisetta[/b] -
BASKETBALL PICKEMS for Friday Jan. 13th
86hawk replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
West Brook @ [b]Baytown Sterling[/b] (-2) PAM @ [b]North Shore[/b] (-9) (-6) [b]Galena Park[/b] @ Barbers Hill (-2) North Forest @ [b]Dayton[/b] [b]Livingston[/b] @ Ozen (-7) (-21) [b]Nederland[/b] @ Lumberton PNG @ [b]LCM[/b] (-5) [b]Vidor[/b] @ Central (-25) (-3) [b]Jasper[/b] @ Center [b]Kirbyville[/b] @ Huntington (-16) Bridge City @ [b]WOS[/b] (-24) (-8) Hardin-Jefferson @ [b]Silsbee[/b] Orangefield @ [b]Hamshire-Fannett[/b] (-5) Huffman @ [b]Cleveland[/b] (-10) [b]Liberty[/b] @ Splendora (-6) Newton @ [b]Central Height[/b]s (-5) Anahuac @ [b]Buna[/b] (-16) (-12) Big Sandy @ [b]West Hardin[/b] (-14) Evadale @ [b]Hull-Daisetta[/b] (-19) Goodrich @ [b]Spurge[/b]r