-
Posts
1,640 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by ECFAN#1
-
FINAL — Hardin 14 at East Chambers 20 — Discussion
ECFAN#1 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Dang, I was going to the game. Lost time changing head gasket on lawnmower. Dang lawnmower. Lol. Thanks for the information on the game!!!! -
Does HJ have turf or real grass? It's been a while since I've been there.
-
FINAL — Jasper 7 at East Chambers 35 — Discussion
ECFAN#1 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
The decoder ring!!!! Thanks, and if you list it like this in comments everyone will know!!! Nobody will take the time to decode message. -
FINAL — Jasper 7 at East Chambers 35 — Discussion
ECFAN#1 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
If you put their real name besides their nick name, people would know who you're talking about. Just saying because I don't have a clue, lol -
Orangefield 60 London 57/FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Congrats OF !!!! -
Orangefield 74 Fairfield 68/FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Congratulations Bobcats !!!!!! -
Orangefield 61 Hitchcock 39/FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Way to go Orange Field !!!!! -
Warren played EC in double OT and now beats Buna. Warren and Kountze should be a good game!!!!!
-
Orangefield 84 East Chambers 64/FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Watched EC vs OF. Honest assessment. EC was not playing smart basketball and looked as if they couldn't keep up with the pace. Making terrible pass that should not have been thrown. Not getting position for rebound. Overall, did not look well polish team. Sorry but that's my take. I want to say that Coach can correct It and make the team peak at right time. Congrats OF on a well-played game/Win. -
Congrat's Hardin on a great year !!!!
-
Congrats Hardin !!! Very nice win and making history!!!!
-
Keep us updated!!!! Thanks
-
Palestine Westwood 49, East Chambers 42, Final
ECFAN#1 replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Thanks gonelsons. Looks like a good start!!! Now can they keep it up -
Distric 10-3a D1 Distric Champions Hardin Hornets
ECFAN#1 replied to rolltide3315's topic in High School Football
Congrat's Hardin !!!! -
East Chambers Buccaneers Vs Orangefield Bobcats Predictions
ECFAN#1 replied to gonelsons's topic in High School Football
EC's defense has me worried after last week. If EC's defense show up, I think they can win. If not I think OF has the advantage. -
East Chambers (35) @ Anahuac (21) - FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Sounds like a good game. lot closer than I thought. -
Coldspring-Oakhurst (34) @ Woodville (43) - FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Lot closer then i thought it would be. Sounds like a great game!!! Congratulations!!! -
East Chambers (30) @ Liberty (10) - FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Good win EC!!!!! -
Hardin-Jefferson (19) @ East Chambers (21) - FINAL
ECFAN#1 replied to jdawg03's topic in High School Football
Sounds like HJ gave EC all they wanted!!!! Could have tied it up with two-point conversion. -
Hitchcock has a very good team this year. I don't think I can gauge Anahuac off of this game.
-
Good start EC !!!! Hope slinger holds up to his name every game. LOL
-
I don't want to just hear it, I want to see it. People have a tendency to over rate players because it's what they want. Seeing is believing !!!! Just saying. Time will take all the speculation out of it. It would be nice if he could run the ball too, double threat.
-
Anyone know how many return on offense and defense?
-
That's going to be a strong district!!!! I hope to make a few of them!!!!
-
I think that's a good assessment, depending on the QB replacement. Hardin could pull the rabbit out of the hat depending on the EC QB replacement.