Jump to content

oldman

Members
  • Posts

    1,287
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by oldman

  1. BH will fill their side. Like PAM, they travel well
  2. Play the hand that is dealt. With Dayton’s defense (31.5 ppg allowed) I think the Donkeys would finish near the bottom of 9 5A. Enjoy whatever you do in Dayton next Saturday. Not much to root for in Donkey land.
  3. PAM is extremely talented and good. They deserve all the recognition they are getting. You have to give BH credit, they have righted their ship and have been playing very well these past 4-5 weeks. Comical game or not, they overcame a 14 pt deficit and a 10 pt deficit. This game should be sold out. Finally a game in the Beaumont area where fans from both schools and the Golden Triangle can attend.
  4. Coming from a guy whose team has been done for 4 weeks
  5. Currently in lightening delay.
  6. No love for your neighbors just north of you
  7. Favorable location for PAM. A&M fans have to navigate that bad Houston traffic. PAM has an easier drive
  8. You are being a jerk. This site doesn’t need jerks like you. Move along and go watch the PeeWee circuit. You seem like a jack of all trades, yet you’re a master of none. Trash poster on SETEX. I will call it like I see it.
  9. As I said last night, you are the one that is TRASH. To come out and call the men that are coaching those boys trash is totally unacceptable. I don't have control over this, but you should be banned from this website. Those men spent countless hours working with those kids, just like all coaches in this area do. No coach is perfect and they make mistakes , but they should not be called trash. I hope they know who you are because if I were them I would give you a chance to say that to their face. Not hiding behind a computer screen with a keyboard in hand.
  10. You’re trash for a post like the one above
  11. So when can it be revealed as to what the HC at WESTWOOD did this time.
  12. Thanks Mr. Garrity for your service,
  13. Thank you for your Commitment , Bravery , and Sacrifice for our country!!!! America would not be what it is without you.
  14. Better not tell PAM that. They are legit
  15. It won't be Humble ISD. All of their schools are 6A, with the exception of Kingwood Park. Lufkin has 5AD1 numbers
  16. Thread should be: ”How many points does PAM score in this game?”
  17. Pearland Dawson would be in with Pearland wherever they are placed
  18. So with the win current playoff teams for the district are: PAM Lufkin Barbers Hill Am I correct?
  19. Beaumont and Goose Creek ISD both use Houston TASO Football officials
  20. Buddy. why can you not take private messages??
  21. Have no iron in the fire at Big Ned. Just stating my opinion , just like couch Coach is
×
×
  • Create New...