Nederland vs Georgetown predictions

asary

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1379560" timestamp="1361890793"]
I still looking on paper don't know how we lost to Georgetown, but if there is a team to beat them, it would be Nederland. I look for the Bulldogs to have a gameplan in place to pick then apart.  This jag has faith in you.
[/quote]BMTSOULJA, wasn't it your guard play?

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1379588" timestamp="1361892278"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109762.msg1379560#msg1379560 date=1361890793]
I still looking on paper don't know how we lost to Georgetown, but if there is a team to beat them, it would be Nederland. I look for the Bulldogs to have a gameplan in place to pick then apart.  This jag has faith in you.
[/quote]BMTSOULJA, wasn't it your guard play?
[/quote] Most of the stupid turnovers  from guards.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1379194" timestamp="1361800943"]
Can't wait for this game!  Does anyone know if Magnolia's gym has chair seats or bench?  I'll bring my bulldog seat just in case  ;)

GO DOGS!!!!
[/quote]I think they have bench seating, so bring your seat back chair. Will be the last time this year that we will need them. ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1379560" timestamp="1361890793"]
[/quote]
Central lost cause their two best players didn't assert themselves and were too passive! This is a really evenly matched game between Georgetown and Nederland. Both teams run their systems well. I would give Georgetown a slight advantage with #5 and #11. English #10 for the Bulldogs needs a big game for Nederland to advance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed