Angel Alvarado and Eric Santander Class of 2019 athletes

Two very talented Class of 2019 Athletes Eric Santander and Angel Alvarado. Future McGregor Bulldogs have already began to start getting recruited by college coaches they have very bright futures ahead of them.

Angel Alvarado class of 2019: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTafD9I9xws

Eric Santander class of 2019: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Web8C5qeL9Q

• 2 months later...
Yeah I agree that these kids would really have to enhance their skill level in order to compete effectively in southeast tx. I personally witnessed over 3 dozens of kids who are far ahead of these youngmen even though that is not the end all, but certainly they will have to step it up to become a future college recruit! 

• 1 month later...
[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1413601" timestamp="1371397024"]
Reminds me of a mom who once thought her son was the greatest of all time. The next emmitt smith. So our team decided to test it and we signed up for a football tournament in humble. [b]That's where the mom met [color=purple]Leroy dobbins[/color][/b]. Needless to say she was "humbled" quite a bit lol.
[/quote] That kid was a beast

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1414720" timestamp="1371678788"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=109104.msg1413601#msg1413601 date=1371397024]
Reminds me of a mom who once thought her son was the greatest of all time. The next emmitt smith. So our team decided to test it and we signed up for a football tournament in humble. [b]That's where the mom met [color=purple]Leroy dobbins[/color][/b]. Needless to say she was "humbled" quite a bit lol.
[/quote] That kid was a beast
[/quote]
Yeah your telling me. I remember him when he was like 10 or 12. And when i first started to get on here and follow football i heard his name mentioned and i was like "hey i remember that kid" lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder