Commitment's

Guest Farmer Fran

Guest Air Bisquit
We all know about the D1 athletes, but who is committing to some of the smaller college's and universities, such as the FCS, D2, D3, and NAIA.

Those kids deserve the recognition as well.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1367944" timestamp="1359505662"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=108686.msg1367880#msg1367880 date=1359493241]
Not sure about smaller schools. [b]But DJ Dean has committed to Arkansas.[/b]
[/quote] 8)
[/quote]
Kevin Shorter also offered by A&M, Houston, and Utah. With a lot of interest coming from Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1368038" timestamp="1359515863"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=108686.msg1367944#msg1367944 date=1359505662]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=108686.msg1367880#msg1367880 date=1359493241]
[/quote] 8)
[/quote]
Kevin Shorter also offered by A&M, Houston, and Utah. With a lot of interest coming from Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
[/quote] I hear he is high on Blow-U

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1368045" timestamp="1359517016"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=108686.msg1368038#msg1368038 date=1359515863]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=108686.msg1367944#msg1367944 date=1359505662]
[/quote] 8)
[/quote]
[/quote] I hear he is high on Blow-U
[/quote]
I hear that too, unfortunately. My orange blood resents that fact greatly.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="dayton" post="1368265" timestamp="1359574001"]
wow... lotsa talent in Newton! :o
[/quote]

There will be a lot more sign next season and year after that. Shorter will end up with offers from every SEC school big 12 PAC 12 he is gaining offers everyday. Baylor offered yesterday. Going to LSU next weekend will probably leave there with an offer too. Sophomores class will have around ten sign when they are seniors.

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1368272" timestamp="1359576665"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=108686.msg1368265#msg1368265 date=1359574001]
wow... lotsa talent in Newton! :o
[/quote]

There will be a lot more sign next season and year after that. Shorter will end up with offers from every SEC school big 12 PAC 12 he is gaining offers everyday. Baylor offered yesterday. Going to LSU next weekend will probably leave there with an offer too. Sophomores class will have around ten sign when they are seniors.
[/quote]

ridiculous!!!

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1368553" timestamp="1359658959"]
That's almost unheard of out of a school their size. WT should be extremely proud of his program. That many D1 athletes is almost as prestigious as a state championship. Not as prestigious. But definitely a testament of a 5-star high school program, so to say.
[/quote]

He should be proud indeed..... He should also feel very blessed.... like you said... that's almost unheard of.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="DP8036" post="1369336" timestamp="1359829299"]
Daniel Brinson (TE) Deweyville could commit to TLU Wednesday if he decides to go.
[/quote]

TLU, is a good school. My sons friend (Evan Goodwin) from Teague , just committed to TLU, he tried to get him to come where my son is playing, but he wanted to stay close to home.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1368600" timestamp="1359663571"]
I only got to see Newton play in the playoffs once last year and I was amazed at the amount of talent they had on the field. They really have a great program there to put that much talent on the field for such a small school.
[/quote]

Saw them in the playoffs that year also, very impressive. Great program.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • I can only imagine what you over heard. With most of that group there’s no telling. 
    • If I recall at that time you had protestors all all over the country jumping on cars while people were in them......While I agree it was stupid shooting him, how do you know what a guy is going to do walking up to you with an exposed gun? At the time I thought it was justified simply because you can't know the drivers level of fear......  
  • Topics