Central vs. Ozen 1/22/2012 predictions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ozen shoots lights out like they did against Ned, then the Panthers pull the 'upset' and coast to victory. The Jags do not shoot well from outside, so they don't usually rely on good shooting to win like Ozen and Nederland do.

I think a lot of pressure will be on the young Panthers to make shots from the outside. I know the Jags are young too, but they have the confidence on their side right now with two big wins over Ozen and Nederland. I think it will lead them to a W. If the Jags are over confident, it will be their demise.

Jags by 3 in OT. 

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1365409" timestamp="1358723163"]
If Ozen shoots lights out like they did against Ned, then the Panthers pull the 'upset' and coast to victory. The Jags do not shoot well from outside, so they don't usually rely on good shooting to win like Ozen and Nederland do.

I think a lot of pressure will be on the young Panthers to make shots from the outside. I know the Jags are young too, but they have the confidence on their side right now with two big wins over Ozen and Nederland. I think it will lead them to a W. If the Jags are over confident, it will be their demise.

Jags by 3 in OT.
[/quote]The team that plays good (patient) defense and controls the boards will win.  ;)

We know about Ozen's shooters.  Ozen's only Chance is to get some kind of inside game going.  They will also need to control the boards.  A strong task for them.  We know about Hunter.  He'll get his, but will someone else step up?  I don't know. 

Ozen thrives on forcing turnovers.  We need to not turn over the ball, make our free throws not allow there to be a dry spell in scoring.  bench play could be key.

I have Central by 8

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1365415" timestamp="1358725693"]
We know about Ozen's shooters.  Ozen's only Chance is to get some kind of inside game going.  They will also need to control the boards.  A strong task for them.  We know about Hunter.  He'll get his, but will someone else step up?  I don't know. 

Ozen thrives on forcing turnovers.  We need to not turn over the ball, make our free throws not allow there to be a dry spell in scoring.  bench play could be key.

I have Central by 8
[/quote]Yep, yall better make those free throws in bonus situations, or its a long night.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1365418" timestamp="1358726001"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=108433.msg1365415#msg1365415 date=1358725693]

I have Central by 8
[/quote]Yep, yall better make those free throws in bonus situations, or its a long night.
[/quote]

Cuts both ways

[quote name="chocky" post="1365453" timestamp="1358743906"]
ozen has been knocking on the door each time.This is what these young men live to play for.(big game)I see Ozen coming out with the W in this one.  Playoff atmosphere gym will be packed before 6pm tip off of Girls game.
[/quote]

WIll the people selling tickets be reciting the seating policy to each person as they enter the gym?

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1365461" timestamp="1358771906"]
[quote author=chocky link=topic=108433.msg1365453#msg1365453 date=1358743906]
ozen has been knocking on the door each time.This is what these young men live to play for.(big game)I see Ozen coming out with the W in this one.  Playoff atmosphere gym will be packed before 6pm tip off of Girls game.
[/quote]

[b]WIll the people selling tickets be reciting the seating policy to each person as they enter the gym?[/b]
[/quote]
:o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1365461" timestamp="1358771906"]
[quote author=chocky link=topic=108433.msg1365453#msg1365453 date=1358743906]
[/quote]

WIll the people selling tickets be reciting the seating policy to each person as they enter the gym?
[/quote] :o :o  ;D :D I needed that laugh, Nash.  Lol.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1365638" timestamp="1358859338"]
Would someone please erect a sign directly behind the Ozen bench stating it is recommended that Central fans NOT choose this area for seating even though they might be allowed there for the JV game.
[/quote] I noticed you said 'recomended'.  So, you want the seating behind the Ozen bench to be  optional for Central fans or mandatory for Ozen fans?  It spawns another question.  How can a Central fan be differentiated between an Ozen fan tonight?  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1365640" timestamp="1358860667"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=108433.msg1365638#msg1365638 date=1358859338]
Would someone please erect a sign directly behind the Ozen bench stating it is recommended that Central fans NOT choose this area for seating even though they might be allowed there for the JV game.
[/quote] I noticed you said 'recomended'.  So, you want the seating behind the Ozen bench to be  optional for Central fans or mandatory for Ozen fans?  It spawns another question.  How can a Central fan be differentiated between an Ozen fan tonight?  ;)
[/quote]The "bench" will not be able to hear anything anyway ::)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1365640" timestamp="1358860667"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=108433.msg1365638#msg1365638 date=1358859338]
[/quote]

The Ozen fans will be scowling and gritting their teeth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder