West orange stark next season

Tom

Well I am wonder if wos going to have a decent offense and defense next year because the great group of young man that played this year was seniors I am wondering wht they have coming back next year by the way great season wos y'all fought hard

[quote name="Tom" post="1352386" timestamp="1355034328"]
Well I am wonder if wos going to have a decent offense and defense next year because the great group of young man that played this year was seniors I am wondering wht they have coming back next year by the way great season wos y'all fought hard
[/quote]

We will be good again next year. You can't lose what we are going to lose and be as good, but we will be in the hunt for the district championship and have a chance to go a few rounds deep in the playoffs again (perhaps maybe not as far but who knows until you put the pads on). Great group of juniors with the seniors we will have. Probably will have a junior Qb that will go downtown more than we have in the past few years. I don't think our defense will be quite as fast but I think our offense will have the capability to be more explosive.

[quote name="LB76" post="1352549" timestamp="1355080935"]
The Mustangs will be strong and competetive every year, it's in the program. Look for another district title and a run in the play offs....
[/quote]

Silsbee will have a say in that next year, I can assure you. They will be loaded, especially on offense.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1353540" timestamp="1355250047"]
[quote author=LB76 link=topic=107302.msg1352549#msg1352549 date=1355080935]
The Mustangs will be strong and competetive every year, it's in the program. Look for another district title and a run in the play offs....
[/quote]

Silsbee will have a say in that next year, I can assure you. They will be loaded, especially on offense.
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right Gas....That should be a real hard one for the title. I'll still go with the Stangs to win it, though, but I know it will be a slug fest.

[quote name="WOS95" post="1354176" timestamp="1355360428"]
[quote author=WO-S 89 link=topic=107302.msg1354112#msg1354112 date=1355350658]
Jasper and Silsbee go big school next year and WOS will be small school unless bridge city doesnt make playoff then WOS goes big school
[/quote]

i thought BC had more students than wos now?
[/quote]

That's correct. That is why the poster stated that if BC does not make the playoffs, WO-S would go DI. Remember, next year 4 teams make playoffs, 2 DI's, 2 DII's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder