**JASPER vs. NAVASOTA Game thread**/Navasota wins 59-14

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1340024" timestamp="1353724356"]
I feel sorry for any team that plays Navasota no one will come close to beating them.
[/quote] Do not count your eggs before they are hatch! Any team can be beat on any given day! Good luck on Navasota remaining season! 8)

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1340024" timestamp="1353724356"]
I feel sorry for any team that plays Navasota no one will come close to beating them.
[/quote]Many such unbeatable teams have fallen in the past.  Region 3 is loaded, every game will be a war from here on out. Jasper is not in the same league of your next two weeks.  Good luck, i think the rattlers have the team to beat, but there are some hungry teams still playing too. 

Hahahahahahaha unbeatable huh??? No such thing fella! Remember the patriots went undefeated blowing out everybody until the giants beat them in the Super Bowl? Anyone can be beat! It's all about match ups and game plans. If a team matches up with your talent and sticks to there game plan and doesn't turn the ball over, they will be right there with you. We at WOS supposedly have had a couple unbeatable teams, got cocky and went home empty handed! We know all too well about using the unbeatable term. If we reach the 4th round to play the all mighty rattlers believe me. You will see a team that is capable of dethroning you! Not saying we would win but we could!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami