Congradulations Dayton's Juan Carranco Texas All Time Career Kick Records

liltex

It has been a pleasure to watch you kick 4 yrs for the Broncos.Although the state of Texas all time career kicking records were within your grasp I'm proud to say you exceeded all my expectations.Congradulations on the# of records you shattered (awaiting the final tally but it looks like (#2 w/21 fgs(2011) in a season,#1 fgs in a game=5 (2011)plus #4 career PATS=211 pts and tied for 2nd w/42 FGS=337 kicking pts)& good luck w/your choice and college career.Will be watching you kick on TV soon @ the next level ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1338520" timestamp="1353512274"]
It has been a pleasure to watch you kick 4 yrs for the Broncos.Although the state of Texas all time career kicking records were within your grasp I'm proud to say you exceeded all my expectations.Congradulations on the# of records you shattered (awaiting the final tally but it looks like (#2 w/21 fgs(2011) in a season,#1 fgs in a game=5 (2011)plus #4 career PATS=211 pts and tied for 2nd w/42 FGS=337 kicking pts)& good luck w/your choice and college career.Will be watching you kick on TV soon @ the next level ;)
[/quote]

congrats Juan! What offers does he hold?

Great kid and great athlete.

I wish the Dayton coaching staff would have given this young man the opportunity to break the record in a few of their lopsided wins instead of going for touchdowns - but, many people will still remember this young man for many years to come. 

I'm certain we will all be watching this kid on Sunday's in the future.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1338521" timestamp="1353512534"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=106607.msg1338520#msg1338520 date=1353512274]
[/quote]

congrats Juan! What offers does he hold?
[/quote]i believe Utah and boise st. have offered so far.

Really impressive as both a kicker and punter...I knew when I saw him warming up that Nederland would likely not be returning any punts due to his hang time...actually negated a pretty significant strength for the Bulldogs.

Congrats, Juan on an excellent career...definitely one of the best HS kickers/punters I have ever seen...best of luck at the next level

[quote name="7mary3" post="1338628" timestamp="1353523710"]
My bet is on LSU or ATM or another one of those SEC schools.....
[/quote] Concrats. on a fine High School career Juan, you made believers out of all of us these last 4 years. Don't know what College your going too, but i know you will do great. Set records in College like you did in High school. Hope to see you on Sunday's hopefully with the Texans. lololol Good luck Juan. Damn, no more Carranco's.

[quote name="scoutdog69plt" post="1338682" timestamp="1353528972"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=106607.msg1338628#msg1338628 date=1353523710]
My bet is on LSU or ATM or another one of those SEC schools.....
[/quote] Concrats. on a fine High School career Juan, you made believers out of all of us these last 4 years. Don't know what College your going too, but i know you will do great. Set records in College like you did in High school. Hope to see you on Sunday's hopefully with the Texans. lololol Good luck Juan. Damn, no more Carranco's.
[/quote]it will be a few years but he has a baby brother i think he is probably 2 or 3 lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder