MCM SR.

Coach85

I would like to tell Bubba Sonnier and Jason Lane that they have my utmost respect as coaches. You two and the other coaches made a gigantic difference in those kids level of play. Total difference from the first time we played them to yesterday. Great execution compared to last time we played them. Y'all deserve all the credit in the world for the way those kids played and no one can say any different. Who ever did not get to see that game missed one heck of one. Like I said you guys have my utmost respect for turning those kids around the way y'all did.

[quote name="Coach85" post="1336282" timestamp="1353264687"]
I would like to tell Bubba Sonnier and Jason Lane that they have my utmost respect as coaches. You two and the other coaches made a gigantic difference in those kids level of play. Total difference from the first time we played them to yesterday. Great execution compared to last time we played them. Y'all deserve all the credit in the world for the way those kids played and no one can say any different. Who ever did not get to see that game missed one heck of one. Like I said you guys have my utmost respect for turning those kids around the way y'all did.
[/quote] Thank you Mike Hiltz and Tracy Richardson and coach Collins deserves as much credit as anyone else.The boys played hard and ended the season on a positive note..hats off to the Indian nation..bright future

it was my pleasure to get the chance to coach with Jason Lange,Bubba"Thunder"Sonnier &Tracy Richardson one last time.after my son decided to sign up late i had to sit on my tail gate for 12 agonizing weeks  & watch those kids start believing they were to small,too slow,not tough ,couldnt block,throw,catch,hit or tackle.which led to a 1-7 season of blaming each other,negative comments,lack of commitment,laziness & worst of all EXCUSES FOR EVERYTHING.to be honest,i started doubting my son & his team mates myself. so when the chance came to coach those 20 kids to believe if they came together as a TEAM they were capable of competing with any other team they lined up against.even the 2 very good combined png teams.we had 8 practices & i think every player thought i was full of s**t when i told them we would give png a good game at that 1st practice,if they did what us coaches told them.even though we lost ,i couldnt have been more proud & honored to be a part of those kids winning effort & desire not to give up.all i have to say now is there are NO DOUBTS in my mind about my son & his team mates any more!way to step up #4 & all of the 2012 senior bulldogs.Mike"Lighting" Hiltz

CUE pat players,parents & any one else that helped out for this game on the back.hvac anytime you want to prove yourself,your philosophies or your record in youth sports there are always coaching positions needed.but if not just keep being a scared a/c helper wising you could coach kids to successful accomplishments they will remember for the rest of their lifes.& if you have a personal issue with me or the way i coach please please come talk to me & we can address the issue.if not im sure you will be around getting jealous & angry  watching or hearing about the basketball & baseball teams i coach playing hard,learning how to get better & beating teams coached by guys like hvac-setx.bring it quit singing it hsack. ;)

Havoc, I had the chance to watch both games we played against Ned. The first game we played the poor kids didn't even know what gaps they were suppose to be in or couldn't even execute the offense you were trying to run. Then we play MCM and it was a totally different team. The coaches for that game deserve all the credit in the world for the change these boys went through. They fought hard, never gave up and stayed in the game the whole time. If you are jealous of that then you need to stay away from coaching because you obviously don't have a clue what it takes to make kids winners like these coaches do.

[quote name="Coach85" post="1339230" timestamp="1353636742"]
Havoc, I had the chance to watch both games we played against Ned. The first game we played the poor kids didn't even know what gaps they were suppose to be in or couldn't even execute the offense you were trying to run. Then we play MCM and it was a totally different team. The coaches for that game deserve all the credit in the world for the change these boys went through. They fought hard, never gave up and stayed in the game the whole time. If you are jealous of that then you need to stay away from coaching because you obviously don't have a clue what it takes to make kids winners like these coaches do.
[/quote]Check your PM ....COACH

HVAC_SETX I PAT YOU ON THE BACK FOR ANY EFFORT YOU PUT IN TOWARDS THIS TEAM IN THE REGULAR SEASON& COMMEND YOU ON FOR YOUR HARD WORK.THANKS TO YOU THE BOYS LEARNED A LESSON IN LIFE THAT THEY NEVER WANT TO REPEAT.GOING THRU THE 1-7 SEASON HAS TAUGHT THEM WHAT IT TAKES & WHAT IS BULLCORN SO THEY CAN AVOID THIS OUT COME IN THE FUTURE.

[quote name="kf89" post="1344706" timestamp="1354227921"]
HVAC_SETX I PAT YOU ON THE BACK FOR ANY EFFORT YOU PUT IN TOWARDS THIS TEAM IN THE REGULAR SEASON& COMMEND YOU ON FOR YOUR HARD WORK.THANKS TO YOU THE BOYS LEARNED A LESSON IN LIFE THAT THEY NEVER WANT TO REPEAT.GOING THRU THE 1-7 SEASON HAS TAUGHT THEM WHAT IT TAKES & WHAT IS BULLCORN SO THEY CAN AVOID THIS OUT COME IN THE FUTURE.
[/quote]  ;)  FIXING TO CLOUD UP..A LIL THUNDER AND LIGHTNING.....

[quote name="kf89" post="1344706" timestamp="1354227921"]
[/quote]

You're welcome (even though I don't even have anything to do with any Nederland teams, nor do I live there)  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin