Newton vs teague

GATA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Teague's schedule, I can't get past the 38-30 win over Crockett who finished 1-9. Teague QB is good, accurate passer with good foot work, but the constant pressure that he will be facing will not allow him much time to do anything. I think Shorter, Dean and Elam will have a field day in the secondary.

Newton 55
Teague 14

[quote name="homegrownheard" post="1334929" timestamp="1353179364"]
yall talking about how easy this game is gonna be for newton well thats why we play the game.. I know anything can happen on any given day and it wont be long till its game day.. good luck to both teams and my lions will win in a hard fought close game..
[/quote]

Maybe so......

Take a page out of Newton's Playbook for their home games.  Get four of the biggest fire trucks you can find that have the loudest possible horns and park them at the 50 yard line.  If you are not allowed on the 50, then the fence line in the End zone is acceptable.    If fire trucks are not available, then two freight trains with horns and whistles placed strategically at opposite end of the football field will suffice.  When a Teague player does anything that is remotely positive, then blow your horns in unison until a full set of downs is complete.  Don't let up...  This is very effective if only a few your fans show up to cheer your team.  You will need every possible advantage, because Newton is in their STRIDE!  ::)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Jdaniel" post="1335262" timestamp="1353190997"]
Take a page out of Newton's Playbook for their home games.  Get four of the biggest fire trucks you can find that have the loudest possible horns and park them at the 50 yard line.  If you are not allowed on the 50, then the fence line in the End zone is acceptable.    If fire trucks are not available, then two freight trains with horns and whistles placed strategically at opposite end of the football field will suffice.  When a Teague player does anything that is remotely positive, then blow your horns in unison until a full set of downs is complete.  Don't let up...  This is very effective if only a few your fans show up to cheer your team.  You will need every possible advantage, because Newton is in their STRIDE!  ::)
[/quote]

HUH!!! ??? ???

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1335320" timestamp="1353192675"]
[quote author=Jdaniel link=topic=106397.msg1335262#msg1335262 date=1353190997]
[/quote]

HUH!!! ??? ???
[/quote]

I'm with you Farmer Fran. What does this mean? We do have fire trucks at our games at home. They do blow their horns when we score. But that's it. I don't really know where this is coming from or why.  :D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1335386" timestamp="1353194309"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=106397.msg1335320#msg1335320 date=1353192675]
[/quote]

HUH!!! ??? ???
[/quote]

I'm with you Farmer Fran. What does this mean? We do have fire trucks at our games at home. They do blow their horns when we score. But that's it. I don't really know where this is coming from or why.  :D
[/quote]

You got us all buffaloed Champ.....lo... ;) ;)

[quote name="~Kville_Kats~" post="1335425" timestamp="1353195669"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=106397.msg1335386#msg1335386 date=1353194309]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=106397.msg1335320#msg1335320 date=1353192675]
[/quote]

HUH!!! ??? ???
[/quote]

[/quote]

You got us all buffaloed Champ.....lo... ;) ;)
[/quote]

C'mon Kville_Kats, I'm at a loss on this one. I don't have any idea what this Jdaniel is talking about. 8)  Page out of Newton's playbook? Freight trains? The last time a freight train ran through Newton, John Kennedy was in the White House! lol  ;D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1336005" timestamp="1353249311"]
[quote author=lobos link=topic=106397.msg1335628#msg1335628 date=1353206224]
This 2012 Newton team reminds me of the 1997 Newton team that won the state 21-0 @ S.F.A.  8)
[/quote]

It was in '98. Newton beat Daingerfield 21-0 in '98 at Homer Bryce Stadium.
[/quote]

Newton was 3A that year...right

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn